Star World Premiere HD on Tata Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Only word is their regular tweet that they will be available on all major DTH. So yes, hope for the best.

jdrocks said:
Nope. Only word is their regular tweet that they will be available on all major DTH. So yes, hope for the best.

Guess we'll just have to wait for the 24th, or it may appear a day or so earlier using the handset guide????
:'(

It will work I have faced the same problem. The issue is city field will not accept any spaces. Try it.

destinyawaits said:
It will work I have faced the same problem. The issue is city field will not accept any spaces. Try it.

You are right - thanks - it has worked. I am now waiting to be "reached out to" - patiently!!!

;)

Addition is most welcome,

It all give edge over all other dth

jdrocks said:
Agree that they should at the minimum add the 5 movie channels (Movies Now HD, Zee Studio HD, Zee Cinema HD, HBO Hits HD, HBO Defined HD) and Ten HD along with SW Premiere HD.

That will give their HD lineup a big boost.

Next should be Fox Traveller HD & History HD.
Totally agree with you.Good choice.

jdrocks said:
Agree that they should at the minimum add the 5 movie channels (Movies Now HD, Zee Studio HD, Zee Cinema HD, HBO Hits HD, HBO Defined HD) and Ten HD along with SW Premiere HD.

That will give their HD lineup a big boost.

Next should be Fox Traveller HD & History HD.

These r important and popular channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock