DTH updates "Star World Premiere HD" Will Discontinued On Tatasky w.ef 31st Jan 2020

I hated that channel when it launched. I missed so many final seasons of many shows as my family refused to move to HD. I knew years back it will self destruct. Imagine investing years watching a series. Than greedy broadcasters makes its HD only than also in the year 2013. Thanks to Star's greed Zee profited with amazing CW shows The Vampire Diaries, The Originals and Pretty Little Liars. Even AXN did good with America's Next Top Model.

Wish they would relaunch FX. 😷
FX sucked until January 2015. They aired same shows every three hours. And 8 Simple Rules constantly kept on airing for 7-8 seasons in a row just like Friends is running on Comedy Central. I think the channel shut down in 2016.

FX sucked until January 2015. They aired same shows every three hours. And 8 Simple Rules constantly kept on airing for 7-8 seasons in a row just like Friends is running on Comedy Central. I think the channel shut down in 2016.
Now they have greats shows. They could've aired shows like AHS, Legion, Feud, Mayans MC, Mr. Inbetween, Pose, Fargo, What We do in the Shadows, and many more if they would've relaunched it now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock