star world premiere HD

ashparan

Reaction score
I didnt activate star world premiere HD package.. .But videocon account page shows status is active... how could it be possible without knowing me this channel activated? following the status is showing my account page...

1. SATELLITEHDBOX2011 Hardware Hardware 07-01-2013
2. STAR WORLD PREMIER HD A La Carte Active 02-12-2013
3. FREE TELUGU GLOBE Top Up Active 07-01-2013
4. FREE TAMIL WORLD Top Up Active 07-01-2013
5. SOUTH PLATINUM HD Basic Package Active 07-01-2013

My plan is annual south platium HD plan with free dish offer... my validity shows earlier 02/01/2014... but now shows 29.12.13... I couldn't understand... This star world HD premire is activated by themself without knowing me or everyone is getting this channel?

Confirm with CC. Is it possible that someone else in your home got it activated?

BTW the minimum lock in period is 1 month.

Im surprised to see that with SWP activated your subscription period reduced by only 5 days. It should atleast reduce by about 45 days. (less by 60*12 = Rs 720)

I just checked with my account and there is NO Star World Première package.

Except that, rest all services are same as yours.

v_srikanth961 said:
Confirm with CC. Is it possible that someone else in your home got it activated?

BTW the minimum lock in period is 1 month.

Im surprised to see that with SWP activated your subscription period reduced by only 5 days. It should atleast reduce by about 45 days. (less by 60*12 = Rs 720)

it might be a 1 month activation for 60 rupees/month... for 60 rupees deduction only 5 days..

my father got a call from videocond2h regarding this plan activation of star world premiere hd...but dad told them that i dont know anything about this if u want u just call my son like that only he told.. how could it be possible without calling me the plan activation is to be done?

Deactivation of the channel should be done manually. Had this experience last month. I got the channel activated on Sept 30th. I called d2h on 30th October.to confirm if the channel willl be deactivated automatically. They said, it will be deactivated only if we call CC to deactivate. Initially they said, since you've activated online the min lockin period is 3 months bla bla bla, after telling him 2-3 times that its mentioned only 1 month even on online portal then they deactivated it in 12 hours.

So there is nothing like 1 month subscription. When the package is active the ending date is recalculated based on available balance and amount charged per day.

With SWP HD daily cost comes to around Rs 16 and with SWP HD it will be Rs 18.

Just call Customer Care and tell them you didn't ask for it.[/b]

ashparan said:
it might be a 1 month activation for 60 rupees/month... for 60 rupees deduction only 5 days..

my father got a call from videocond2h regarding this plan activation of star world premiere hd...but dad told them that i dont know anything about this if u want u just call my son like that only he told.. how could it be possible without calling me the plan activation is to be done?

So I think auto activation of packs/services (something like how Airtel pioneered in mobile) has started at D2H, we may see flood of complaints if this continues....:-/

They dont auto activate it. They call you and insist you to subscribe to the channel.They'll give you several reasons to do that. Only thing is you need to be straight away tell them that you dont want that channel (unless You really want it). If you give ambiguous answers or Keep on asking abt the details and all, they'll presume you are interested and activate the same. I've been a D2h user since Dec, 2010 and never had any auto activation.

This may not happen to all customers. Basically they shouldn't do such things. They are simply taking advantage that customer may be illiterate or do not understand things like lock-in properly.
They are trying to tempt customers & this is the main problem, thats why D2H should be blamed here.

I called customer care today morning... she told that will forward to your call who talked to earlier for this activation... but no one picked the call.... then back to her and she said she will forward our problem to higher officials.... 'll wait and see what will happen...

CC should not try to pass the buck internally. Better you record the call conversation or get everything on email & post everything including CC agent details on social websites & forums if you are not getting response...:tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock