Starcricket HD and Espn HD

dino29 said:
people said:
Sadiq said:
jayanji said:
Sadiq said:
If they didn't remove these channels earlier, I would have selected ADTV :hd instead of d2h :hd :( .. Can anyone tell me the other missing :hd channels in ADTV comparing d2h?

Mtunes HD
Life OK HD
Travel Xp HD

These are important for me

Thank you bro.. I am just seeing your reply.. For me, MTunes HD will be important among these 3 channels you listed.. Anyhow, comparing other HD channels, it is less preferable.. Hmm.. I could have selected ADTV.. But the only worry is, it is costlier than d2h.. :)

airtel provide all 264 SD and 15 HD for 590
videocon provide 267-some regional channels and 22 HD for 480
just 110 rupees different and you will get extra SD channels.
(videocon not providing all channels for 480 or 490 platinum HD pack).

U r Absolutely WRONG people bro

Videocon d2h gives maximum channes, many more than all other operators in base packs. go and count the chs given in platinum pack of videocon d2h and ultra pack of airtel

also thank u for giving the suggestion, i will convey it to higher team of videocon d2h to launch a new supreme pack containing all chs

this reply only for sadiq,i think he used south platinum.so compared platinum and magnum.

dino29 said:
people said:
Sadiq said:
jayanji said:
Sadiq said:
If they didn't remove these channels earlier, I would have selected ADTV :hd instead of d2h :hd :( .. Can anyone tell me the other missing :hd channels in ADTV comparing d2h?

Mtunes HD
Life OK HD
Travel Xp HD

Thank you bro.. I am just seeing your reply.. For me, MTunes HD will be important among these 3 channels you listed.. Anyhow, comparing other HD channels, it is less preferable.. Hmm.. I could have selected ADTV.. But the only worry is, it is costlier than d2h.. :)

Videocon d2h gives maximum channes, many more than all other operators in base packs. go and count the chs given in platinum pack of videocon d2h and ultra pack of airtel

also thank u for giving the suggestion, i will convey it to higher team of videocon d2h to launch a new supreme pack containing all chs

dino, here people bro is talking about Magnum HD pack which is 590 rupees and will give you all SD and HD channels. Where as in d2h, Platinum HD or South Platinum HD pack, though they are 480 rupees, are not offering all HD channels.

For ex: I have subscribed to South Platinum HD with Tamil and Telugu packs. I am not getting Malayalam and Kannada channels. Also, I am not getting Ten Cricket, Zee Khana Khazana.

In Airtel Magnum pack, you will get all channels except HBO Premium channels. The total count is 264+15=279. In d2h, total SD channel count is 267 and HD is 22. Approximately, I am not getting around 20 channels from Malayalam and Kannada channels, plus Ten Cricket and Zee Khana Khazana. Totally, I am getting around 245 SD + 22 HD = 267 channels, which is lesser than total channels of Magnum pack.

If I am subscribing Ten Cricket I need to pay Rs.30. The total will become Rs.510. If I am selecting Malayalam and Kannada pack, it will come around Rs.570, which is much closer to Airtel's Magnum pack.

Sadiq said:
dino29 said:
people said:
Sadiq said:
jayanji said:
Mtunes HD
Life OK HD
Travel Xp HD

dino, here people bro is talking about Magnum HD pack which is 590 rupees and will give you all SD and HD channels. Where as in d2h, Platinum HD or South Platinum HD pack, though they are 480 rupees, are not offering all HD channels.

For ex: I have subscribed to South Platinum HD with Tamil and Telugu packs. I am not getting Malayalam and Kannada channels. Also, I am not getting Ten Cricket, Zee Khana Khazana.

In Airtel Magnum pack, you will get all channels except HBO Premium channels. The total count is 264+15=279. In d2h, total SD channel count is 267 and HD is 22. Approximately, I am not getting around 20 channels from Malayalam and Kannada channels, plus Ten Cricket and Zee Khana Khazana. Totally, I am getting around 245 SD + 22 HD = 267 channels, which is lesser than total channels of Magnum pack.

If I am subscribing Ten Cricket I need to pay Rs.30. The total will become Rs.510. If I am selecting Malayalam and Kannada pack, it will come around Rs.570, which is much closer to Airtel's Magnum pack.

Do not worry bro, i will tell videocon d2h team to launch a Supreme Psck which contains all chs except ppv chs

Sadiq said:
dino29 said:
people said:
Sadiq said:
jayanji said:
Mtunes HD
Life OK HD
Travel Xp HD

how many anguages do u understand sadiq bro? do u speak all languages u mentioned above

dino29 said:
Sadiq said:
dino29 said:
people said:
Sadiq said:

how many anguages do u understand sadiq bro? do u speak all languages u mentioned above

I have confidence that I can learn as many languages as I can.. If you are the only d2h subscriber having contact with higher officials and make them create a new Suprem Pack, then I am the only d2h subscriber who is going to learn all Indian languages that are having satellite television channels in that language.

Sadiq said:
dino29 said:
Sadiq said:
dino29 said:
people said:

I have confidence that I can learn as many languages as I can.. If you are the only d2h subscriber having contact with higher officials and make them create a new Suprem Pack, then I am the only d2h subscriber who is going to learn all Indian languages that are having satellite television channels in that language.

FYI, I can understand Hindi and related languages. I can understand Kannada and Telugu. I can understand and speak few things in Malayalam.

Enthaa dino29 chetta.. Gnaan Paraingnathu Sarialle??

Aur, mein Hindi thoda thoda Maalum...

Sadiq said:
dino29 said:
people said:
Sadiq said:
jayanji said:
Mtunes HD
Life OK HD
Travel Xp HD

sadiq bro i guess it should ''not offer all sd chs in videocon d2h south platinum hd pack'' bcoz all hd chs are there in south platinum hd pack

dino29 said:
Sadiq said:
dino29 said:
people said:
Sadiq said:

sadiq bro i guess it should ''not offer all sd chs in videocon d2h south platinum hd pack'' bcoz all hd chs are there in south platinum hd pack

Yes. You are correct..

Sadiq said:
dino29 said:
Sadiq said:
dino29 said:
people said:

Sorry for the late reply as light went away but sadiq bhai i asked it in a lighter manner . why are u getting angry. i will surely pass on ur feedback to the videocon d2h team. Also if u have any idea as to how the packages should be categorized for different regions then let me know, i will pass it on to them :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock