Substandard Airtel DTH service.

rj4movies said:
yes for me also.i have 2 dvr boxes. one is HD DVR and other one is SD DVR.some of channels not playing well.lot of hd channels freezing.no forward and reverse working properly for most of the channels. no proper response from the customer care.
i will also change to other after my pack expires. i change one of my box to tatasky or dish tv.i hope they give good channels as airtel with better service.

yes I agree with channels freezing.. i'm facing it since 5 days on any channel on hd+ box..

@ prasadbpotdar Star World Premiere HD was included lately when they had less subcribers they added in HD Top up so we need to wait for ESPN HD

Bro wait can be justifiable. Star world premier HD is premium channel. Sony ESPN isn't. They are too lofty. Channels additional policy is very frustrating. Every time customers have to demand them about addition. Look at TataSky policy. You have very less chances to complain about anything.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock