Suggestion : How to Get Dolby Digital Sound

Dear All,
I am not able to get dolby digital sound from tatasky HD ? Is optical cable is must to get dolby digital sound connect to Home Theater ?

My Current Connection (But not getting DD 5.1)
a) TV <-> TataSky HD STB HDMI Cable.
b) TV (ARC) <-> HT (5.1) ARC Supported using HDMI Cable.
c) All DD STB side setting done.

Please guide me how to get 5.1 DD from tatasky STB ?

Thanks

Pavas are you still facing problem?

Give a try by resetting all your TV, HT and STB, and reconfigure , then we can debug your problem.

@Anish can you help him this is exactly like your configuration.

Last edited:
Pavas are you still facing problem?

Give a try by resetting all your TV, HT and STB, and reconfigure , then we can debug your problem.

@Anish can you help him this is exactly like your configuration.
@maheshav I am still facing issue, even tatasky executive visited to my home but unable to provide solution. Also I write to tatasky email id but no response .

@maheshav I am still facing issue, even tatasky executive visited to my home but unable to provide solution. Also I write to tatasky email id but no response .
Have you tried resetting the box to factory default and reconfiguring the audio to Dolby in your STB , even you do the same for TV and HT , from their we can start debugging

As a first step let us first test your HT and TV ARC with some DVD player with some Dolby media ( just replace your STB with some DVD player), if everything works fine with DVD player , we will replace STB in place of DVD, if problem is isolated with STB, you can request for replacement of HD STB.

@Anish can you join us in debugging , I am not TS HD STB user so you can help in TS HD STB configuration.

Last edited:
Have you tried resetting the box to factory default and reconfiguring the audio to Dolby in your STB , even you do the same for TV and HT , from their we can start debugging

As a first step let us first test your HT and TV ARC with some DVD player with some Dolby media ( just replace your STB with some DVD player), if everything works fine with DVD player , we will replace STB in place of DVD, if problem is isolated with STB, you can request for replacement of HD STB.

@Anish can you join us in debugging , I am not TS HD STB user so you can help in TS HD STB configuration.

Sure @maheshav. U have tagged the wrong Anish BTW :)

@pavas20 I would like to know the model no of your TV and HT. Lets start fresh

First of all, i suggest u check if u have correctly inserted HT HDMI ARC cable to correct TV HHMI Out Port that has ARC mentioned.

Then u need to check Audio setting in HT, and see if ARC or HDMI CEC is enabled.

Will update u once u let me know the model numbers

Last edited:
Sure @maheshav. U have tagged the wrong Anish BTW :)

@pavas20 I would like to know the model no of your TV and HT. Lets start fresh

First of all, i suggest u check if u have correctly inserted HT HDMI ARC cable to correct TV SHMI Out Port that has ARC mentioned.

Then u need to check Audio setting in HT, and see if ARC or HDMI CEC is enabled.

Will update u once u let me know the model numbers

Thanks. @pavas20 Please provide the setup details.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock