Suggestion's required to buy a new dth...

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 54
  • Views Views: Views 3,688
Status
Not open for further replies.
sailaxman16 said:
thnx bro but wat about cc serive,s/w and h/w quality bro in ts and other dth

CC of TS is best due to may options

software of TS and ADTV is ditto same due same developer cisco i think :)

sailaxman bro please provide the monthly budget & ur friend want hd/dvr stb:huh

Rushil.D said:
CC of TS is best due to may options

software of TS and ADTV is ditto same due same developer cisco i think :)

thnx bro

Vicky said:
sailaxman bro please provide the monthly budget & ur friend want hd/dvr stb:huh

budget is 350 bro... But i dnt know she wants recording feature or not ill confirm with her and update bro if she wants recording option means surely her choice is dvrstb only

sailaxman16 said:
budget is 350 bro... But i dnt know she wants recording feature or not ill confirm with her and update bro if she wants recording option means surely her choice is dvrstb only

bro budget is Rs.350 means d2h/adtv is good & if dvr stb means adtv is good:tup

Vicky said:
bro budget is Rs.350 means d2h/adtv is good & if dvr stb means adtv is good:tup

thnx bro but bro personaly i used vd2h 3 years but lot of problem bro i think i already discuss with u regarding this problems in vd2h stb :shy and she also know the problems i faced bro in vd2h :shy :-/

sailaxman16 said:
thnx bro but bro personaly i used vd2h 3 years but lot of problem bro i think i already discuss with u regarding this problems in vd2h stb :shy and she also know the problems i faced bro in vd2h :shy :-/

bro i think d2h changed the stb model no & new model no:2244 also they resolved fews bugs in 2244 rf stb,it's my guess only,but d2h using bro's will confirm:k

Vicky said:
bro i think d2h changed the stb model no & new model no:2244 also they resolved fews bugs in 2244 rf stb,it's my guess only,but d2h using bro's will confirm:k

thnx bro vd2h having bugs pblm (from my experience),adtv space pblm,tatasky space pblm + problem with MSM contract... Totally confused bro so oly start a thread bro :-/

sailaxman16 said:
thnx bro vd2h having bugs pblm (from my experience),adtv space pblm,tatasky space pblm + problem with MSM contract... Totally confused bro so oly start a thread bro :-/

bro i already told u currently d2h,adtv is good for tamil customers & dish tv,zing also good but pq only issue:k

Yes bro d2h is good .because ad tv ,sd, tvtvsky,rd tv has a serious space problem .dish tv / zing digital only adding channels but did not improve other sections and poor pq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom