Suggestion's required to buy a new dth...

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 54
  • Views Views: Views 3,688
Status
Not open for further replies.
sam said:
  1. DISH TV (can add many channels)
  2. D2H (had space + 2 TP's are there)
  3. ADTV (struggling with space crunch)
  4. TaTa Sky (space crunch + fued with Sony)
  5. RDTV (struggling with severe space crunch)
  6. Sun Direct (struggling with severe space crunch)
Bro Tata Sky don't have Space Crunch they can easily add 150 + SD & 19 more HD channels

sailaxman16 said:
bro English GEC entertainment like cc,starworld etc...

Bro ADTV is suitable as it has important Tamil and HD channels....
Good PQ and AQ than D2h.....
Software and UI is fast and responsive like Tata Sky...
And most important the packs are good....
If u have any doubt u can check packages of d2h and ADTV....

If u can compensate on PQ and Software quality u can take Dish TV as it provides maximum HD and Tamil Channels

Ashok_L said:
Bro ADTV is suitable as it has important Tamil and HD channels....
Good PQ and AQ than D2h.....
Software and UI is fast and responsive like Tata Sky...
And most important the packs are good....
If u have any doubt u can check packages of d2h and ADTV....

If u can compensate on PQ and Software quality u can take Dish TV as it provides maximum HD and Tamil Channels

thanks bro i am also thinking about Adtv only coz dish tv packages are getting high as per my repuirements

thnx a lot bro's for ur's valuble suggestion's.... Just now i just adtv to her...she was very happy coz she is also thinking adtv only.... Soon her going to take decision... Soon i will update once she recieve a product... Btwn that one more help bro's she wants to buy adtv hd DVRSTB... i dont have any idea reg.that so bro's please help for reg. model and price details.... Very thnx bro's for the help

sailaxman16 said:
thnx a lot bro's for ur's valuble suggestion's.... Just now i just adtv to her...she was very happy coz she is also thinking adtv only.... Soon her going to take decision... Soon i will update once she recieve a product... Btwn that one more help bro's she wants to buy adtv hd DVRSTB... i dont have any idea reg.that so bro's please help for reg. model and price details.... Very thnx bro's for the help

bro ur friend want purchase from online payment :huh

Vicky said:
bro ur friend want purchase from online payment :huh

not sure bro coz at the time of conversation she told going to ask cc so i gave cc number bro....

sailaxman16 said:
not sure bro coz at the time of conversation she told going to ask cc so i gave cc number bro....

bro if online means purchase from shoplcues & i will give some extra discount coupons;):k

Vicky said:
bro if online means purchase from shoplcues & i will give some extra discount coupons;):k

yep bro definetly if means ill post bro ;) :tup

ajay kore said:
Bro Tata Sky don't have Space Crunch they can easily add 150 + SD & 19 more HD channels
:no:no:no:no 4k channel space was utilized for adding 5 to 6 hd channels.:s:s

otherwise no space:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom