DDF Exclusive Summer 2019 ๐Ÿ”ฅ Promotions on DreamDTH

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 63
  • Views: Views 4,487
Status
Not open for further replies.
First upon my heartiest greetings to all the promoted members ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š

And I thank God and thank Bapun Raz Bro here. He guided a lot. He learnt us what we do and don't. I always tells, there is no words to describe him.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜

And I love all the moderators, they working a lot here๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜

And I love all the senior members , they supporting a lot ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ . And all newbies , do well and achieve a lot ๐Ÿ‘
With love๐Ÿ’ž

Wow ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ Thanks a lot @Bapun Raz bro for this promotion. This promotion was unexpected for me. Thanks a lot for promoting me for the โ€œshineโ€ tag in this DDF family. Itโ€™s my 1st promotion so I will really work hard to maintain this tag and will work hard to reach next level.

Thank you everyone for your love & support. And also Congratulations to all the promoted members.

Hey @ramesh sky bro love you bro and congratulations to you tooo....

Just want to clarify:

The promotions process is a team job. Every team member picks up member names and share it in our private area. Multiple times nominated members get promoted mostly. I just do the final approval. Ex-team members also aware of this process.

We keep all our personal issues with any member apart during this process. Since all team members are checking your posts and going through activity on past few month, all of them deserve equal appreciation for the job.

Please thank the whole team, not just me. My kind request. :)

Congratulations to every name on that list. It's not just luck its your hardwork. Keep rocking.

tenor.gif

a

Just want to clarify:

The promotions process is a team job. Every team member picks up member names and share it in our private area. Multiple times nominated members get promoted mostly. I just do the final approval. Ex-team members also aware of this process.

We keep all our personal issues with any member apart during this process. Since all team members are checking your posts and going through activity on past few month, all of them deserve equal appreciation for the job.

Please thank the whole team, not just me. My kind request. :)

Yes @Bapun Raz bro, thanks a lot all team members who are involved in this promoting process from the all the promoted members. ๐Ÿ™

:cheers:Thank you so much @Bapun Raz Bro and all DDF Team for promoting me๐Ÿ™ :smile2:๐Ÿ˜‡ Frankly, didn't thought I would be promoted soon as i have not:cf2:been that regular in posts and thanks admin & mods for forgiving my silly mistakes i did in some of my threads in starting & in few in recent threads.:em::smile2:๐Ÿ˜‡

:smile2:want to thank everyone for support :hello: and Congratulations :clap2:to all Promoted Members๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock