DTH updates Sun Direct App Added Consumer Corner Feature.

Why are SunDirect users so worried about TRAI order implementation?? 🤔

SD current packs are way cheaper than new boquets. So, Till new rule implements enjoy maximum channels at economical prices.
One reason is that like earlier they can't provide all Sun channels in base pack. Also SD worries about the rating of channels from their family.
One thing is sure that silently they were following Tatasky. Because SD didn't do anything for the last 2 months and after tatasky updated channel prices yesterday ,with in hours Sun also did the same. They are not interested in the new rule, but already TS fights against trai Sun just watched the game. They moved through TS path by doing nothing and thought they aren't alone to face the consequences. If any penalty done by trai at due date, TS will find a solution by anyways. Everything changed yesterday.

ROI Renamed to Other Languages and FTA to Free To Air channels in the popup. All channel rates are updated. But can't select FTA channels and says NCF carries all the listed channels. So they will be providing all FTA available at NCF rate?

Screen-Shot-2019-01-25-at-4-49-31-PM.png

Last edited:
ROI Renamed to Other Languages and FTA to Free To Air channels in the popup. All channel rates are updated. But can't select FTA channels and says NCF carries all the listed channels. So they will be providing all FTA available at NCF rate?

Screen-Shot-2019-01-25-at-4-49-31-PM.png
Are you using the beta version of the app ? Because I kind find anything in my app.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock