DTH updates Sun Direct App Added Consumer Corner Feature.

Tata sky already have a nice one. SD just need to work on the figures and remove missing channels :p

bro that wont work, sky and sun direct website are build in different manner - I hope you are just kidding

they need to add, sports, infotainment, ROI, Boquetes more ever ability to see selected channels are not in sun direct website till now, if you select proceed now button it says thanks and again you wont get chance to edit ur channels careful while playing around with it!

bro that wont work, sky and sun direct website are build in different manner - I hope you are just kidding

they need to add, sports, infotainment, ROI, Boquetes more ever ability to see selected channels are not in sun direct website till now, if you select proceed now button it says thanks and again you wont get chance to edit ur channels careful while playing around with it!

I was just kidding.

I won't play with it, coz I won't get support if I mess up something.

By looking the speed they are moving its worse than tortoise, seems they are not in a mood to implement unless we do mass tweet to TRAI they wont work, even if they implement by tomrow only 5 days left very unlikely they will reach 50% considering most of the sun direct users are not familiar with online(I am saying this by seeing downloads in google play store)

Why are SunDirect users so worried about TRAI order implementation?? 🤔

SD current packs are way cheaper than new boquets. So, Till new rule implements enjoy maximum channels at economical prices.

We are worried if TRAI intervenes and stops signal from channels after feb 1

Why are SunDirect users so worried about TRAI order implementation?? 🤔

SD current packs are way cheaper than new boquets. So, Till new rule implements enjoy maximum channels at economical prices.
I want SD to go like this.Otherwise they have to give discounts

We are worried if TRAI intervenes and stops signal from channels after feb 1
Its not TRAI but Broadcasters have the power to stop signals There's only 50-50 chance for it to happen.
I want SD to go like this.Otherwise they have to give discounts
SD cant escape from New Rule forever they will surely implement it before 31st only. Main problem is they don't cover all channels of Broadcasters Bouquets. So, there's little hope that they will set DRP less than MRP

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock