DTH updates Sun Direct App Added Consumer Corner Feature.

I can see the new tariff details here - uatmy.sundirect.in . The system is asking us to pay for each and every channel, which will be very expensive. Puthiya Thalamurai is free channel and is under the list of 100 channels. Janam TV also free. But Sun is asking us to pay. I hope they will resolve things.

Again I am saying they have not implemented the new tarriff in that site

I can see the new tariff details here - uatmy.sundirect.in . The system is asking us to pay for each and every channel, which will be very expensive. Puthiya Thalamurai is free channel and is under the list of 100 channels. Janam TV also free. But Sun is asking us to pay. I hope they will resolve things.
Bro it's not perfect they are shown old rate,in that list channel price at 40rs it is there old al a crate price and many channels were missing from that list,so it's not final list.

TRAI latest tweet is asking all viewers to opt for new plans. I hope SUN Direct will update after Pongal.

Just i logged in uatmy sundirect.in and saw new option.but rate is not new. No option seen for choosing 100 FTA channels and that option is very slow

Last edited:
I think we cannot choose FTA channel for 130/-In sun direct web it is already tick marked by company it self.Also in channel category malayalam,tamil,telugu,kannada and ROI ,in which free channels is there.so for what we have to choose the channels those are free.when i chose some malayalam channels the cost seen as 265/-so the site is not thoroughly done with new thariff

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock