DTH updates Sun Direct App Added Consumer Corner Feature.

Airtel, Dish D2h are busy updating their package. As of now customers of sundirect those visiting this forum are actually aware of the upcoming change in the package.
Sun is way behind to implement things..
But when i calculated the new tariff for the required tariff i guess cinema plus sports pack which cost 280/- per month is biggest relief from sun compared to other operators.
So in my point of view the new tariff proposal by TRAI will make my pocket burn.

I guess they might not go with TRAI because toll now customer migration not done . As they claim to have more than 5 million customers they wont be able to do in such a short span of time. Moreover 23rd and 26th January are holidays. @amarnathkvk bro.

Last edited:
I guess they might not go with TRAI because toll now customer migration not done . As they claim to have more than 5 million customers they wont be able to do in such a short span of time. Moreover 23rd and 26th December are holidays. @amarnathkvk bro.
They have more than 14 million customers only 1 million people only downloaded sun direct App, by going all this they will not implement I guess

First of all awareness is not going in sun direct platform.
No implementation, No messages, nothing.
Actually they don't even know what to say i think.
Sun direct will implement only after 1st Feb because they watch who is going to implement 1st after wards they gonna make similar packs or Bouquets.
The only thing I find is that in sun direct the package seems economical and when trai rules comes effective packs seems to be costlier.
That keeps me worried.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock