• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 2,700
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghaju

Reaction score
Hi
As we all know today on TRAI's new framework will come in effect and i haven't choosen channels in my sun direct connection and now its showing error..
Channel is temporarily Blocked and within 10 seconds channels is resumed..

So any point of time my channels will gets disconnected..
Couldn't take a photo to show you guys.

Hi
As we all know today on TRAI's new framework will come in effect and i haven't choosen channels in my sun direct connection and now its showing error..
Channel is temporarily Blocked and within 10 seconds channels is resumed..

So any point of time my channels will gets disconnected..
Couldn't take a photo to show you guys.
Channel is temporarily blocked is a normal one. A typical Sun direct user will face always.

Channel is temporarily blocked is a normal one. A typical Sun direct user will face always.
Me faced the issue for the first time so thought sun is forcing me to select the package.

Me faced the issue for the first time so thought sun is forcing me to select the package.
The new framework is not done. The previous plan is continuing in my account.

I am unable to see any changes. Puthiya Thalamurai channel not available yet, which is Free in the new tariff regime. So new scheme not implemented for existing customers.

Reactions: mss
I am unable to see any changes. Puthiya Thalamurai channel not available yet, which is Free in the new tariff regime. So new scheme not implemented for existing customers.
Have you selected your range of channels ???
if you are migrated to the new framework you will get those channels.

Have you selected your range of channels ???
if you are migrated to the new framework you will get those channels.

My current plan is valid till February 26 or so. I am planning to opt for new scheme by Feb 20.

I guess you will get those channels till expiry or you can opt for new plans wef today on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock