Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,024
  • Views: Views 1,373,121
RE: General Discussions about Sun Direct

jay kumar said:
Deep Jale Jai-a new bangla soap starts from today @7PM only on Zee Bangla watch on sun direct LCN 621...Source:sun direct fb page....NOTE:this is the first status regarding roi program and a channel....

hope they add some bengali channels soon....Especially some bengali movie channels....

jay kumar said:
hope they add some bengali channels soon....Especially some bengali movie channels....

y blood....same blood :huh:huh:s:s

Hassan Syed said:
One thing is clear & that is Sun Direct section is very busy these days :)

But sun direct is not busy in adding important and missing channels when compared to other DTH's.

dinee said:
But sun direct is not busy in adding important and missing channels when compared to other DTH's.

They are busy with CBI and ED :lol

sailaxman16 said:
y blood....same blood :huh:huh:s:s

this is a famous vadivel comedy dialogue u dont this dialogue oh no :lol i feel the same situation wat he feel in that comedy scene "soon sdirect going to new chnnls" :s:s:huh:huh

sailaxman16 said:
this is a famous vadivel comedy dialogue u dont this dialogue oh no :lol i feel the same situation wat they feel in that comedy scene "soon sdirect going to new chnnls" :s:s:huh:huh

dont post comedy scenes....its humble request!!!

Sarkar said:
They are busy with CBI and ED :lol

star plus hd,sankara tv,v6 news,cine21,flowerstv,dd kisan,sony kix,exclusive ramzan special......

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock