Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,013
  • Views: Views 1,364,156
RE: General Discussions about Sun Direct

Bishnu15 said:
These channels primarily belong to Reliance, which they are sharing with sun. But originally the channels are from Reliance Tp only.

So both Reliance and Sun wont have logo on these channels:huh

Those who are interested in Current Affairs & want more knowledge on GK take GK Pack just @ RS 25 p.m.

GK Pack addon only On Sun Direct @ RS 25 p.m. comprising of Discovery Channel, National Geographic & Animal Planet.

amarnathv19 said:

It is not possible, Reliance Digital logo is from it's STB but in case of Sun Direct, they have a built in logo on all the channels before uploading. If the channel is from Reliance Digital TP then om Sun Direct box it won't show any kind of logo

amarnathv19 said:

No RDTV will have their Logo as originally the channels belongs to them & it is from their own tps. But Sun Direct cant add their logo as originally the channels does not belong to them & that is also not from Sun Direct's tp. :tup

Bishnu15 said:
No RDTV will have their Logo as originally the channels belongs to them
as I already said above Reliance digital box will show all channels logo which are available on their TP as the box puts the logo on all channels automatically. If they are sharing any channel with Sun Direct then u won't see thr logo on Sun Direct box but on Reliance Digital box it will still show the logo as box automatically puts the logo on Reliance Digital channels

I heard few months back that we have to wait till July for new channels addition, now we are in mid of july and still no updates. Is the waiting deadline again extended ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock