Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,028
  • Views: Views 1,374,043
hello ddf members, inspite of good signal quality all the channels from the tp 12436/H/32000 are pixelating frequently does anyone feeling same?

Yes. It is sort of happening for me as well (SD STB Model: S32100). I just checked Romedy Now (403), Colors Infinity (451) and Star Sports 2 (502). Even though the picture quality is quite alright in all these channels, the picture itself pauses after every few seconds, before resuming play again. It is as if someone is fiddling with the pause button of the remote control. It looks like there is an issue on Sun Direct's end.

If you have any regular channels that you watch in this TP, and if you are in need of quick resolution, I would suggest you to send an email to the Sun Direct Customer Care's Nodal Team for Tamil Nadu (as your profile shows you are from Chennai).

Email Id: [email protected]

Last edited:
Any body known the sun hd channels up grades true Dolby audio and full hd picture quality ..Present geminhd and gemini music hd are not a true Dolby audio provide and gemini movies hd are not a provide Dolby audio there is only stero audio..And also old content is telicost 4:3ratio picture.zee channels are old and new content excelent picture quality telicost.

Is there any chance as of now to add zee tamil HD in sd,since it was added in airtel dth...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock