Breaking "Sun Direct Max" Android 4K Box Launching Soon by Sun Direct

• Thread starter Thread starter Vadirocks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 236
  • Views Views: Views 44,386
I have just spoken to Sun Direct customer care, they themselves have advised me not to buy Sun Direct Max set-up box because apart from Star 4K, no other channel package has been integrated yet.
But we can utilize 4k and Dolby Atmos content by OTT Apps with this box. this is my guess

Bro, at that time this box had come only to @Vadirocks bro, that's why I called customer care and asked how will I get this box, but right now this box is not available, how could I get this box at that time, that's why cc refused, you can take it when it comes, on this box you can watch 4K content on Star 4K, right now you can watch Premier League, later you will also get to watch IPL and ICC events on this box

Bro, at that time this box had come only to @Vadirocks bro, that's why I called customer care and asked how will I get this box, but right now this box is not available, how could I get this box at that time, that's why cc refused, you can take it when it comes, on this box you can watch 4K content on Star 4K, right now you can watch Premier League, later you will also get to watch IPL and ICC events on this box
Thanks for contacting Sun Direct customer care and getting this information. This will be helpful to many in this forum. I wonder how that customer care representative spoke about it. Usually they are not allowed to talk about unreleased products to customers.

Right Now Sun Direct 4K Channel Doesn't Have Any Contents Bro!

Just A Banner Is Present

Back
Top Bottom