DDF Exclusive Sun Direct package new price

I am not acceptable this price hike.
my HD pack valid up to 22 november 2018.
after my pack valid end i am not interest to continue with sundth.

Channels are less price is too huge equal to Tata sky. But tatasky has many no of channles but sun doesn'thave more regional channels increasing price then better to move to Tata sky.

Doing politics in adding channels despite having space.

Customers don't have the freedom to choose packs.No genre specific packs.

Poor customer service.

But the priority is price increase within a span of few months.

Last edited:
Channels are less price is too huge equal to Tata sky. But tatasky has many no of channles but sun doesn'thave more regional channels increasing price then better to move to Tata sky.
Exactly my local dealer given one year tatasky with all sports(hd) channels excluding select channels at 4300(the amount is less if I opt only south channels) now I cannot pay 5000 to sun direct only because of I'm getting more English genre and compromising Tamil channels, my one of box is renewing on August I will simply go for sky or Airtel, I'm ready to compromise English movie channels now

Why is kannada economy pack priced higher than tamil economy pack? In fact the number of channels is less in Kannada economy pack.

Mine is also one year pack & its expiring in mid July, now i started looking for other operators prices, and finding them attractive (including HD). 5000 for 1 year and that too no Star Hindi movie channels (No SD + HD) in Cinema + Sports Pack, looks like complete compromise??? Atleast they would have added Star Plus, Star Gold & Star Gold Select in SD format in Cinema + Sports pack...:eek::oops::rolleyes::mad:

Last edited:
If Sundirect has any drawbacks people adjusted it thinking about their lowest price. Now they lost their one of the major pros. And not willing to give good channels too🙄
Yup i agreed, for that reason only i stayed with sun direct for more than 5+ years, they were giving required channels for low rates but now they increasing the price now. No new customers will come.and existing will also drop.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock