DDF Exclusive Sun Direct package new price

Yup i agreed, for that reason only i stayed with sun direct for more than 5+ years, they were giving required channels for low rates but now they increasing the price now. No new customers will come.and existing will also drop.
Even Ipl in starsports can be able to watch with base package.

See the new price list, atleast they did bother about their TN customer as they nicely left with out a much price hikes on TN package s....

See the new price list, atleast they did bother about their TN customer as they nicely left with out a much price hikes on TN package s....
That is because huge acquisition Goin in TN but still sd price is okay not HD

They know their customer base well and left the economy pack from price increase.

I would accept this price increase if they add Zee Tamil HD.

Bro wht is the new pack child cinema and sports pack anybody hav detail abt it i too checked in sundirect site its not available

this is too much hike within 2 months
3month ago tamil cinema sports pack cost Rs2600 for 12months! they hiked Rs 70 & they mentioned Rs2670 for 12 months but once again they hiked Rs 330 bring upto 3000rs for 12months ! tooo much hike unacceptable with less no of tamil channels compare to other operators! sun became crap day by day! if they didnt add 20 tamil channels+ other important channels with this hike many will disconnect including me

d278089b64d625db79a3ed9a695f700c.jpg
72ac0550af3a3c76d4c4928252a48a8a.jpg
29e9937fb6cf41ce9ce7d87fb2887c83.png
How can i activate Child cinema +sports
Can you please share package details

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock