Sun Direct started 2014 with bang

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
Maran owned Sun Direct TV Pvt Ltd has started 2014 with a bang. Not even half the year have crossed they have already added 17 New Channels to its kitty including ROI Channels as well. This is a very good start. Hope they double their channel additions at the end of the year. All the 16 Channels are superb and spread across different packs except Sony Six, Neo Channels which are only available on alacarte mode.
The newly launched 16 channels are:

ROI Channels:

1. DD -India
2. DD -Rajasthan
3. DD -North East
4. DD -Madhya Pradesh
5. DD -Uttar Pradesh
6. DD -Bihar
7. Sony Six
8. Sony Six HD
9. Neo Prime
10. Neo Sports
11. Discovery Channel Tamil
12. Atheemeya Yathra

South Channels:

1. Samaya News 24X7
2. ETV News Kannada
3. Mathrubhumi News
4. Kairali People
5. I News Telugu

Besides, they have also removed some less important channels like ETV Odia, ETV Rajasthan & Zee ETC Punjabi +.

They also removed Neo Prime Channel from their platform but due to repeated customer demands (mainly because of French Open & Ind Bang Cricket) they again added back the channel.

They have also added a very popular devotional channel Atheemeya Yathra.

Very good going Sun Direct Plus. People might say they were forced to add DD Channels as per Govt Act, but then again if that was the case then Tata Sky & Reliance TV also should have done so as they also do not have all the required DD channels.

Ghar Ghar Mein Sun Tan Tana Tana !

Any infotainment channel can be watched by any customers be it south or non south

:hello SUN Network owns 80 % and ASTRO Group owns 20 % of SUN DIRECT
So your above statement is:
Bishnu15 said:
Maran owned Sun Direct TV Pvt Ltd
Is not correct :k

Sorry bro but sun direct has started with a bang 2014 agreed or not anirudh bro ?

Bishnu15 said:
Sorry bro but sun direct has started with a bang 2014 agreed or not anirudh bro ?

Yes Bro. even they have space crunch they add all these channels any how and surely they deserves credits for all these :k

But,my opinion is,they are a bit unfair in not giving Sun Action to any other DTH op and keeping it with them and that is a bit unfait :dodgy

6 did channel is compulsory

Neo and six are bcoz of upcoming or last sport event

But More Dhamaka is Started with D2h and Tata Sky in this year starting :Luv :eek:hya

Yugendran said:
But,my opinion is,they are a bit unfair in not giving Sun Action to any other DTH op and keeping it with them and that is a bit unfait :dodgy

Better they keep the channel with themselves. Not worth to watch in my personal opinion since I have experienced the channel in SCV for more than 1 year.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock