Sun Direct testing 8 channels !!

Off Topic:please guys give the credit to original poster.it is a lot of strain and pain to take all the sats scan and post in forums.simply copying the posts and publishing in forum will be not at all accepted.I am not mentioning anybody's name particularity.

bhaskar.killi said:
Off Topic:please guys give the credit to original poster.it is a lot of strain and pain to take all the sats scan and post in forums.simply copying the posts and publishing in forum will be not at all accepted.I am not mentioning anybody's name particularity.

:clap:k:)

1stly posting a news from other forum by Copy Pasting the content is not good .. its daylight robbery.. i am against it surely .. that too making copy of a Scan result is surely not a good gesture.. and good thing to do ..Me too made a complaint with some one for copied a post of my scan result in other forum..
In other forums no one is giving credit to the news 1st posted here.. few [i can even name some] r just making copy from here .. they r not giving credit ..
i didnt see any Credits in other forums... so y people crying for credits here ?
thats how forums running now.. i am not pointing any one individual or any perticular forums..

So better to remove all threads which is posted with credits

Bro last month 3 Namless reserved and today 8 Namless channel. So total 11 Namless channel ?

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
1stly posting a news from other forum by Copy Pasting the content is not good .. its daylight robbery.. i am against it surely .. :k that too making copy of a Scan result is surely not a good gesture.. :clap and good thing to do ..Me too made a complaint with some one for copied a post of my scan result in other forum..
In other forums no one is giving credit to the news 1st posted here.. few [i can even name some] :huh r just making copy from here .. they r not giving credit .. :u
i didnt see any Credits in other forums... so y people crying for credits here ?
thats how forums running now.. i am not pointing any one individual or any perticular forums.. ;)

So better to remove all threads which is posted with credits
difficult decision sir,every one working on various timings,so it is difficult to credit one person who found it first.sharing is best.forum is only for sharing the news,we are not creating any news. :luv

difficult decision sir,every one working on various timings,so it is difficult to credit one person who found it first.sharing is best.forum is only for sharing the news,we are not creating any news.
That what i am saying exactly.. no credits.. then y here few wanted the credit ? is it fair to ask if we didnt give credit then asking for us ?
BTW I have asked to remove those 2 threads which created havoc for Credits..

Scan Results are something which ordinary peoples like us don't own it only own by Experience Sat Trackers or Peoples who're having Enthusiastic about Satellite can own it and posts it and if ordinary guys like us CP that scan results then we needs to give Credit :)

Otherwise all Offer, Scheme, Coming Soon threads of all DTH are CP only from Various Platform ;) no one goes to inquire from dealers or make sources in DTH, those CP guys got news from here and there and broke the news by the name of CC or dealers :hello

We all agree that the all rights belongs to the thread poster only.It is purely his wish whether he will allow credit or not.If he is OK with the credit of his name then we can post if he is not at all agree even mentioning his name then we can not post his news even mentioning his name.That depends to person to person.But what I am saying is at least giving his name as credit is minimum courtesy.If he is not allow his posts then we can not post that posters news. Any way..giving credit or asking credit is not a single forum problem.This scenario applicable to all forums.If any forum not running by this scenario then we can't do anything.These are we can say Ethics.
Another thing if any forum put any rule that we can not post any other person news with giving credit also then we can cannot post that news in that particular forum.This is my view.

I Need Opinions From Admin And SMOD About The Same

Our Forum Have Some Rule For This Right?

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
That what i am saying exactly.. no credits.. then y here few wanted the credit ? is it fair to ask if we didnt give credit then asking for us ?
BTW I have asked to remove those 2 threads which created havoc for Credits..

There were people in other forum who were claiming the credit about scan results and the related breaking news. They didn't allow to post the news in other forum even with the credit.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock