Sun Direct testing 8 channels !!

generally If any thread stater gives complaint to forum admin that his posts not allowed even giving credit to his name that time admin will take decision not to post his posts even giving his name as credit but it is not at all applicable to all members. Some thread stater are there they just want that their news to be share in other forums also by giving name as credit.
Of course it is admin wish to allow news with credit or not.

bhaskar.killi said:
We all agree that the all rights belongs to the thread poster only.It is purely his wish whether he will allow credit or not.If he is OK with the credit of his name then we can post if he is not at all agree even mentioning his name then we can not post his news even mentioning his name.That depends to person to person.But what I am saying is at least giving his name as credit is minimum courtesy.If he is not allow his posts then we can not post that posters news. Any way..giving credit or asking credit is not a single forum problem.This scenario applicable to all forums.If any forum not running by this scenario then we can't do anything.These are we can say Ethics.
Another thing if any forum put any rule that we can not post any other person news with giving credit also then we can cannot post that news in that particular forum.This is my view.

Bhaskar u also browsing forums from many years .. how many sourceless /copied threads /posts removed in any forums even its against rule? every one wants to be 1st... then say as he copied and i am the 1st to break the news and others copied .. those who makes copy wants to be heighlighted as they have 1st break that news in perticular forum.. the forum owners too doesnt do much barring few instances bcoz they too want some traffic and popularity.. There is no critearia for Copy/Paste ..
Thats y the word "Credit" is mear a Joke now.. Making copy of the content same to same [like carbon copy]is rubbish even the credit given like Scan results as i feel..

Well, in my personal opinion... its a "GIVE & TAKE" thing.
I m inline wid what @kumarbhai ji said. Members who are breaking d news, are d ones doing the hard work, & ideally shud not be copied anywhere, on any forum.

But, its not humanly possible to stop members from posting news, if one ask them source... they ll come up wid various answers ( cc told them, brother,sister working in that dth, internal sources... or d best one of them, higher authority :D told em)

Yes, PCI card scans copy, are easy to find out, as only a handful of ppl in sat world are having it, but for rest of the news, its difficult to be their net-nanny.

This goes wid every forum. Lot of other forums ( their members), copying news from here... and not giving credits.... so, everything evens out :s

bhaskar.killi said:
generally If any thread stater gives complaint to forum admin that his posts not allowed even giving credit to his name that time admin will take decision not to post his posts even giving his name as credit but it is not at all applicable to all members. Some thread stater are there they just want that their news to be share in other forums also by giving name as credit.
Of course it is admin wish to allow news with credit or not.

This method is wrong bcoz if any person wants to make a complaint then he has to register and join 1st that forum.. unless he cant do it.. if that person doesnt want to join then ? he has to find other ways.. even he didnt find that other options then ?

i agree with you sir :)
yes i always hate the word credit other than it coming with card (credit card ;) ).

Sir I am not denying it.Even this problem is running since ages because as you said everybody wants their forum should run with more members and traffic.Now forums also increasing and competition also there.But most of the active members are members in all those forums and they know the fact who is break the news and who is copying the news from others.We can not remove this scenario because everybody wants to break first.What I want to say is some sat experts are there in forums and they are giving these exclusive scan results I give respect to all of them because they are spending their time and even money and knowledge.Yes,some persons seeing the news in other forums after that scanning the news and breaking as I am the person breaking the news.But here the problem is some persons are there simply coping all the scan result and not even giving the credit of that scan expert.
I think if any forum not allow the giving name as credit then also we can not prevent this copy simply these persons will copy the scan result and they will not give the credit.That is the reason I am saying at least give the credit.Still we will see all these copy past thing and we are watching these things since ages.

bhaskar.killi said:
Sir I am not denying it.Even this problem is running since ages because as you said everybody wants their forum should run with more members and traffic.Now forums also increasing and competition also there.But most of the active members are members in all those forums and they know the fact who is break the news and who is copying the news from others.We can not remove this scenario because everybody wants to break first.What I want to say is some sat experts are there in forums and they are giving these exclusive scan results I give respect to all of them because they are spending their time and even money and knowledge.Yes,some persons seeing the news in other forums after that scanning the news and breaking as I am the person breaking the news.But here the problem is some persons are there simply coping all the scan result and not even giving the credit of that scan expert.
I think if any forum not allow the giving name as credit then also we can not prevent this copy simply these persons will copy the scan result and they will not give the credit.That is the reason I am saying at least give the credit.Still we will see all these copy past thing and we are watching these things since ages.

It will not happen any time surely ... now this pattern of copy/paste bcome common[like virus] .and household routine... even the so called "DMCA" protection will not work in any forums.. .. i didnt see any contents removed from any forum which is totally violated by forums.. so just keeping silent and read the posted news .. if we want then reply .. if not no reply...
See now what hapenned to this thread after the Credit Saga started ..

Sir,you also know that this copy subject is never ending story.we all discussed many times in many platforms.I never support copy from any member in any platform.we all know we can not prevent all these copy past things and as Sir said DMCA also not involving in it.that is the reason I said at least give credit to the original poster.

its better to remove this thread.and start with fresh scan results

dinesh19 said:
its better to remove this thread.and start with fresh scan results

yes.That would be better.But don't put breaking news tag because it is already broke by some one.it is just an update.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock