DDF Exclusive Sun Direct waiting for the approval of 4 TPs in Measat 3B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
By now? I mean in 2018? Seriously!

Bro i would not be surprised if it was done few years back since Sun Direct is a South orientated DTH, they should care about South Indian (Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada) channels atleast.

Yeah! But They Claims TPs Were Short!

Now They Are Looking To Add South Regional HD, English Movies, Infotainment & Sports!

Their Main Competitor In South Is Videocon D2H & After Merger Sun Expecting Them To Hit Harder On The Market!

They Are Preparing For It!

When they add these all channels before pongal or after pongal

Looks Like HD Channels Will Make It First! Might Be Around Pongal!

As On Wednesday The Approval Hasn't Received!

But Definitely Addition Will Be Happened After Pongal!

Our forum have global views it's once again confirmed..The news posted by Raja Chennai got Global visibility
That site team follows DDF, They also post their site news on DDF which we allow.(y)

Their user ID: @Ultra

Just one thing i didn't liked was they claiming it as FIRST ON THEIR SITE where as its taken from us. Otherwise thankful to them for crediting and showing some generosity by giving credits. :)

Just thing i didn't liked was they claiming it as FIRST ON THEIR SITE where as its taken from us
Yep the 1st strike in my mind too :(

Btwn its like their heading seems each & every article they writing this slogan :lol::lol::biggrin:;)

By now? I mean in 2018? Seriously!

Bro i would not be surprised if it was done few years back since Sun Direct is a South orientated DTH, they should care about South Indian (Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada) channels atleast.

Yes Bro.By Now Only

Right Now,Premium DTH Carrying 57 Tamil Channels Whereas Sun Direct Carrying 33 Tamil Channels.That Means Sun Direct Lagging With only 24 Tamil Channels To Match With Premium DTH Provider.

So,If They Add 20 + Tamil Channel Definitely Surpassing Is Inevitable🤗😋

Yes Bro.By Now Only

Right Now,Premium DTH Carrying 57 Tamil Channels Whereas Sun Direct Carrying 33 Tamil Channels.That Means Sun Direct Lagging With only 24 Tamil Channels To Match With Premium DTH Provider.

Awaiting For A Confirmation From A Trusted Source!

Actually How Many Channels Will Be Added!

Awaiting For A Confirmation From A Trusted Source!

Actually How Many Channels Will Be Added!
I Posted Based Upon The News Provided By Raja Bro In Previous Pages in This Thread.

Yes Bro.By Now Only

Bro in the same way we have 30 telugu channels and in premium dth 49 if they add 19 it can stand top in Telugu though all 19 are many of them are news channels but not looking forward for them happy with curent channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock