DDF Exclusive Sun Direct waiting for the approval of 4 TPs in Measat 3B.

• Thread starter Thread starter Raja Chennai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 358
  • Views Views: Views 56,615
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, 'first on Ultra' is only meant as first among 'news sites'. We can't compete with user contributed sites like yours. In fact, no news website can ever compete with a distributed system.

We've even give a link to your website, instead of just mentioning it. Remember, giving a direct link increases your search engine ranking, while a mention doesn't really help with Google ranking. Many websites don't give back links, including players like Economic Times.

When our stories are picked up by Economic Times, they just say "Ultra News reported" without giving a back link.

Anyway, hope you guys understand what 'first on Ultra' means -- it's only meant for 'among news sites', just like forums like yours say 'DDF Exclusive' to report a news article. Of course, it means that you guys are the first to report it among forums. Same thing. Hope you understand, and thanks for your help in getting information out in the market.

That site team follows DDF, They also post their site news on DDF which we allow.(y)

Their user ID: @Ultra

Just one thing i didn't liked was they claiming it as FIRST ON THEIR SITE where as its taken from us. Otherwise thankful to them for crediting and showing some generosity by giving credits. :)

My Heart Is Impatiently Waiting For New Channels Addition..

For The Past Few Days,Iam Always Thinking "Eppo Puthu Tp Add Pannuvaanga"?(When New Tps Will Be Added?)"Eppo Puthu Channels Add Pannuvaanga?(When New Channels Will Be Added)?Eppo Sun Direct Ella DTH aiyum Beat Pannum?(When Sun Direct Will Beat all The Other DTH?

iam Becoming Crazy!:em:

Eager..Eager..Eager..:hrt::sunshine::drink::surprised:

Last edited:
We

For The Past Few Days,Iam Always Thinking "Eppo Puthu Tp Add Pannuvaanga"?(When New Tps Will Be Added?)"Eppo Puthu Channels Add Pannuvaanga?(When New Channels Will Be Added)?Eppo Sun Direct Ella DTH aiyum Beat Pannum?(When Sun Direct Will Beat all The Other DTH?

We also bro!!

Bro i am in top notch now getting connected for hours in this forum, thinking about addition even while sleeping. We are going crazy bro. Waiting to see 4tps added in sundirect nit in this forum posts 😊

Do you guys think Sun will start adding HD channels on Measat location as well? Or all 4 TPs will go to SD channels only? If they do, they can give TS a run for their money, especialy in South India, which is more revenue generating for these guys.

Do you guys think Sun will start adding HD channels on Measat location as well? Or all 4 TPs will go to SD channels only? If they do, they can give TS a run for their money, especialy in South India, which is more revenue generating for these guys.
As of now hd will be added only on gsat15 that's the trend they follow

In fact gsat15 tps enough to add all pending channels in hd as they told they are applying Harmonic compression to stream more channels soon

Total of 80 channels on 4 TPs. But with Measat3b, they can go beyond 80. Of course, demand is there for SD channels also. But best option for them will be to focus their SD offering only on South market, and focus their HD business for pan-India audience by having many HD channels.

Measat 3b is still not enough for SD channels. As they lack way behind in four south, sports and Infotainment channels. I guess those 4tps will be enough for South only. You also know they need to shift 40 odd channels are in gsat15 to measat so no room for hd channels in those space in mesat

One TP should be enough to support 35 SD channels and 15 HD channels on MPEG-4. They have 4 new TPs. They can spare one TP for HD, and take total HD to 100.

K bro.all r discussion k .but when started adding new sd channels.this month r coming month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom