DDF Exclusive Sun Direct waiting for the approval of 4 TPs in Measat 3B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro in the same way we have 30 telugu channels and in premium dth 49 if they add 19 it can stand top in Telugu though all 19 are many of them are news channels but not looking forward for them happy with curent channels
Yes Bro,Most Of them News Channels Only..But,Typically People Will See Only The Quantity Of Channels Count And Not The Quality.😪

If Sun Direct Add ETV Life & Maa Gold It Will Satisfy Telugu Customers..What You Say?

And Also Measat 3B Is 36 MhZ.So,Sun Direct Can Add Upto 50 SD Channels In One Tp When Comparing With Measat 3a's 32 MhZ..

So,I Think Only 1.5 Tp Space Is Enough For Sun Direct To Match With Premium DTH In Terms Of South Channels😀😆😋

Last edited:
Sky having 63 Tamil channels
Yes,But I Taken Only Sd Channel Count Which Is 57..If You Include HD Channels In A Count,Then I Could Also Include Sun Direct HD Channels To Take The Count From 33 To 37 Channels:tongue::lol:

Yes,But I Taken Only Sd Channel Count Which Is 57..If You Include HD Channels In A Count,Then I Could Also Include Sun Direct HD Channels To Take The Count From 33 To 37 Channels:tongue::lol:
Edited

Last edited:
Yes Bro,Most Of them News Channels Only..But,Typically People Will See Only The Quantity Of Channels Count And Not The Quality.😪

If Sun Direct Add ETV Life & Maa Gold It Will Satisfy Telugu Customers..What You Say?

And Also Measat 3B Is 36 MhZ.So,Sun Direct Can Add Upto 50 SD Channels In One Tp When Comparing With Measat 3a's 32 MhZ..

So,I Think Only 1.5 Tp Space Is Enough For Sun Direct To Match With Premium DTH In Terms Of South Channels😀😆😋
But in reality maa gold and etv life doesnt have good program line up. But yes its good to have them to satisfy telugu customers with other gec like studio one,Tollywood,vissa ,vanitha i think only total 5 gec in telugu apart from the present Channels

undefined
undefined
undefined
undefined

But in reality maa gold and etv life doesnt have good program line up. But yes its good to have them to satisfy telugu customers with other gec like studio one,Tollywood,vissa ,vanitha i think only total 5 gec in telugu apart from the present Channels
In my area people are now watching 10TV news channel a lot, it would be good if it is added :)

Neutral news channel ??
It is very rare to find neutral news channel nowadays :(
I would say it is anti local government mostly, majority of other Telugu news channels are now pro KCR government. Leaving it's political motives, it has some programs which people are liking.

As per Wikipedia, 10TV is first cooperative news channel with more than 150000 share holders which includes agricultural workers, daily wage workers, workers from the unorganised sector, Industrial workers, teachers and middle class organisations in India. This is the first ever initiative of its kind in the world.

In my area people are now watching 10TV news channel a lot, it would be good if it is added :)
Of course they will add because it is quality news channel most probably sundirect adds channels with Good will in the public we can 80% expect this addition bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock