Sun Direct way ahead than other dths in terms of popularity

Which is the cheapest DTH of India in terms of service & affordability ?

• DISH TV

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • TATA SKY

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
VANSH said:
Sun direct popular dth? Big joke :D:D
its most unknown dth of India :D:D:D its the waste dth of India along with Videocon d2h

sun rise in south only

this person fooling himself :D by saying Sun direct popular dth:D
joker:D

What kind of reply is this ? :wall Everyone has his / her personal choice.

169 views but very less reply. These cant digest the truth. They will see the post but can't post a reply. Where is Mr Kumarbhai, Rushil D, Anirudha. Godman, Shawl, Sadiq bhai, Davinder Thakur 3D etc ??????? Why no comments ? Orlelse admit that Sun Direct is the cheapest DTH of India ! Either admit or post your valuable comments please. Thank You. Eagerly waiting for sincere and honest comments asap.

I am waiting for the no. of views to be increased. Now its 186. Ha Ha Ha ! But no worthy comments !

Bishnu15 said:
I am waiting for the no. of views to be increased. Now its 186. Ha Ha Ha ! But no worthy comments !

So u r posting such threads for popularity by Views , ratings ? :p

He wants to gain popularity by always keeping Sun Direct as superior and others as inferior :s
If we tell the disadvantages of Sun Direct, It will go for pages :p

Re: RE: Sun Direct way ahead than other dths in terms of popularity

Yugendran said:
He wants to gain popularity by always keeping Sun Direct as superior and others as inferior :s
If we tell the disadvantages of Sun Direct, It will go for pages :p
Agree bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock