Sun direct website updated with price hike packages

RE: Mega Pack price increased

nipinlal007 said:
I Think more channels are adding soon...thats why

if add the channels means price is ok,but without any channels ,increase price means very bad move :wall ,others dth have above 30 tamil channels :dodgy

really bad.. they are constantly increasing the price.. an year ago the cinema+sports packs were 999, six months ago they were hiked to 1060 (i.e., 60 rs hike) and now 1140 (a steep increase of 80 rs).. just in an year the hike is 140rs

balu said:
really bad.. they are constantly increasing the price.. an year ago the super value packs were 999, six months ago they were hiked to 1060 (i.e., 60 rs hike) and now 1310 (a steep increase of 250 rs).. just in an year the hike is 300rs

310rs - 30% hike bro

Vicky said:
if add the channels means price is ok,but without any channels ,increase price means very bad move :wall ,others dth have above 30 tamil channels :dodgy

Do you know what the CC replied on asking about price hike:

Sir, Flowers TV was added recently. When I asked I dont understand Malayalam, I know Bengali, he replied for you sir there is Colors Bangla 24X7 New Bengali GEC. :wall Hopeless !:angry

Bishnu15 said:
Do you know what the CC replied on asking about price hike:

Sir, Flowers TV was added recently. When I asked I dont understand Malayalam, I know Bengali, he replied for you sir there is Colors Bangla 24X7 New Bengali GEC. :wall Hopeless !:angry

:em:em:hehe:hehe:hehe:em:hb:hb:hb:hb:hb

I asked them about Rupashi Bangla, CC had no clue. He said Colors Bangla is a nice channel. They dont need other channels ! Hopeless !

But Sun Direct charge Flowers TV @ RS 10 p.m. for those packages in which the channel is not available. Source: CC & me using sun direct.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock