Sun direct website updated with price hike packages

This time price hike can be accepted as they will add new channels now.

Prateek Marwadi said:
@ admin - please close this thread now as it is of no use as of now.

So according to you all threads should be closed ??????? Good judgement.

They just increased the package price without any additions to the channel list

now with Zing too coming into market. Sun Direct is certainly gonna struggle to get the market share.

If they increase the cost even by 5% in the next year, they will lose the entire market share.

Blunder by SDTH...dont know who in the mgmt suggested this move

karthick3583 said:
They just increased the package price without any additions to the channel list

now with Zing too coming into market. Sun Direct is certainly gonna struggle to get the market share.

If they increase the cost even by 5% in the next year, they will lose the entire market share.

Blunder by SDTH...dont know who in the mgmt suggested this move

I agree with your point bro. But bro they have included Sony Six in Mega Pack after price hike. Also in case of Value Plus Pack (ROI) they have added Star Movies, National Geographic, Nat Geo Wild, ETV News Kannada & News 7 Tamil after price hike. Though I agree that Sun Direct needs to add more channels. :tup

Bishnu15 said:
I agree with your point bro. But bro they have included Sony Six in Mega Pack after price hike. Also in case of Value Plus Pack (ROI) they have added Star Movies, National Geographic, Nat Geo Wild, ETV News Kannada & News 7 Tamil after price hike. Though I agree that Sun Direct needs to add more channels. :tup

Bishnu bro till now Sony Six offer not updated in website & also syed bro also not get this channels & he subscribed mega pack

Vicky said:
Bishnu bro till now Sony Six offer not updated in website & also syed bro also not get this channels & he subscribed mega pack

It is only for ROI Subscribers bro ! :tup 100% confident. Tonight I post SS. Verified from Kolkata Office & CC. :eek:hya

Bishnu15 said:
It is only for ROI Subscribers bro ! :tup 100% confident. Tonight I post SS. Verified from Kolkata Office & CC. :eek:hya

ok bro:tup & i think syed bro also from Roi Subscriber

Vicky said:
ok bro:tup & i think syed bro also from Roi Subscriber

Syed bro is from Mumbai If I am not wrong. Plus he took Tamil Pack. It is only for ROI Packs. :eek:hya Mega Pack has 2 versions. One for ROI with Sony Six & other for South with Ten Cricket. :tup

i am now getting Sony Six in my North Mega Package. Thank U Bishnu for update. I removed my Sony Six addon and now it is working from Mega Package

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock