sun hd channels review in D2h

i am planning to buy a new D2H connection.. is it worth to add sun hd channels??

Yugendran21 said:
i am planning to buy a new D2H connection.. is it worth to add sun hd channels??

In my point of view (mostly all others too), Sun TV HD and Sun Music HD is worth.. But instead of selecting as A-la-cate, you can choose Sun HD add-on and save 50% of money. But you need to spend at least Rs 399 (South Gold HD) to select the minimum pack that support Sun HD add-On..

and one more doubt ... they have mentioned all the language channels with malayalam telugu etc... do we get all these channels??

Yes for sure except Maa group channels... To get Maa channels, you need to spend Rs 15 to add the respective add on including tax..

Sadiq said:
Hmm... I have sent Sun Network an feedback email.. Let us see what they are doing...

yFPXXFZ.png

As everyone said, they didn't respond. Here are my followups and email to D2H as well on this.

iPpNmZa.png

Finally, D2H CEO Anil Kehra responded to my email and wrote an email to their team to act on the feedback... Let us see what's next....

GdbxTrU.jpg

What's the email id of the CEO Sadiq please tell me because I am facing an issue since 2 months in d2h

Re: RE: sun hd channels review in D2h

jaysheezy said:
What's the email id of the CEO Sadiq please tell me because I am facing an issue since 2 months in d2h

You can see it in the image. But I think you stopped using d2h and moved to hathway. So you still want to fix the issue???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock