sun hd channels review in D2h

is gemii tv hd telecast any content in hd???
some one says tamil dubed telugu serials are telecast in hd..

suri said:

welcome back brother,after long time na... :clap

suri said:

My observation is, they are transmitting same 4:3 GEMINI SD telecast in 16:9 GEMINI HD telecast. Its like an upscale content only. Not true HD. Even for Tamil dubbed Telugu serials also. Everything you watch in Gemini HD is in Wrong Aspect Ratio.

do we really need Gemini HD channel...Even if they are true HD sooner, we would watch serials most of the time..... I would rather prefer any Music or Movie channel in HD

For Movies we need Gemini HD Channel. They have vast collection of old and new Telugu movies rights. Which are not released on DVD or bad quality DVD.

No reply yet to received from Sunnetwork, but today i received mail from CC- Videocon. pls find below.

Customercare
10:37 AM (5 hours ago)

to me
Dear Mr. Prasad,

This is in reference to our service engineer’s visit held at your place regarding channel Gemini HD.

We would like to inform you that in order to get the vision clarity in channels please maintain the distance of at least 3 meters from your TV/LCD. In addition, the respective broadcaster is already in progress to enhance your viewing experience with channel Gemini HD by doing some technical activities however the same will take some time.

We request your kind anticipation in this regard.

Gemini HD is using Letterbox Aspect Ratio. That is why we are seeing more black bars on top and bottom of video. It would be great, If they correct it to widescreen Aspect Ratio.

Gemini HD with Letterbox Aspect Ratio

Gemini HD with Widescreen Aspect Ratio. I changed to widescreen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock