sun life added in tamil top up

• Thread starter Thread starter shriram
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 104
  • Views Views: Views 11,500
ilikered said:
If you add Telugu super life time free top up and Tamil super life time free top up, you will only get some channels from both the languages. If you need all the channels from Tamil, you need to have All south life time free top up and Tamil super life time free top up. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the info, bro. CC has said they will not be able to add the Tamil Super life time free top up. I am going to call the Nodal officer tomorrow (got the idea from your previous post in this thread ;)) and ask to add the 2 top ups you mentioned. I hope it works.

Stark said:
Thanks for the info, bro. CC has said they will not be able to add the Tamil Super life time free top up. I am going to call the Nodal officer tomorrow (got the idea from your previous post in this thread ;)) and ask to add the 2 top ups you mentioned. I hope it works.

it will not work.:no
they never gives such topups to each customer as special case. these are not applicable.:no
Just take 2 free topups only with Base pack.:s

Please wait till january. They will add in package automatically. Please watch murasu till sunlife a
ddition. If u compare sunlife murasu is 50% best.
This is my suggestion for tamil viewers.

maheswaran said:
Please wait till january. They will add in package automatically. Please watch murasu till sunlife a
ddition. If u compare sunlife murasu is 50% best.
This is my suggestion for tamil viewers.

What is happening in Jan. month?:huh

ilikered said:
If you add Telugu super life time free top up and Tamil super life time free top up, you will only get some channels from both the languages. If you need all the channels from Tamil, you need to have All south life time free top up and Tamil super life time free top up. Hope this helps.

no bro all south is part of south value plus.

Re: RE: sun life added in tamil top up

deepu darling said:
no bro all south is part of south value plus.
But he mentioned, he is in south value sports right?

deepu darling said:
bro south value sports renamed as south value plus.
Oh Ok... I wasn't aware. Thanks.

Ok nothing happened in Jan month. I was charged 25 rupees for the Telugu super top up. When I called nodal, they are now saying I can't get all the telugu channels for free and I must pay 25 rupees per month. I argued and they asked me to send an email which I did. Now I'm waiting for the reply. But I'm not positive that they will have a solution. This is very bad, even after paying 410 rupees per month I'm unable to get all the channels from one regional language for free. If this issue isn't resolved properly, I'll seriously think of switching to another DTH. It's not because of 25 rupees, but I feel betrayed with this act of airtel.

Back
Top Bottom