sun life added in tamil top up

• Thread starter Thread starter shriram
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 104
  • Views Views: Views 11,500
Airtel guys have given a standard reply to me. No resolution. I'm not sure if they are even understanding what I'm saying.

ilikered said:
Airtel guys have given a standard reply to me. No resolution. I'm not sure if they are even understanding what I'm saying.

i am getting all telugu channels for free in old south value sports pack.

Re: RE: sun life added in tamil top up

Deepu Darling said:
i am getting all telugu channels for free in old south value sports pack.
Yeah I think they have some issue with the HD packs. They are unable to add the latest free top up to my South value prime Gemini 23 HD pack. They say it's not showing in the system. I think it's because of the fact that even though this package provide all 23 HD channels at a higher price, still pack is South value prime. And, for South value prime the latest telugu free top up isn't available. They somehow need to differentiate between normal pack and HD pack. Till then, this can't be resolved.

As shared in the other thread, I have changed my base pack to South Max Gemini 23 HD. Hence there's no need of any regional packs.

Airtel guys called me yesterday, and I explaine the issue. I said it's not only my issue, it's an issue for all the regional viewers that whenever a new channel gets added it's not being added to the free regional packs. He said he'll take it up to the business managers and let me know. Let's see.

Back
Top Bottom