sun life added in tamil top up

• Thread starter Thread starter shriram
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 104
  • Views Views: Views 11,500
Hi all,

First post in the forum :hello

I am a new ADTV user on South value sports package (@235 pm) and would like to get the Sun life channel.

I have below 2 lifetime free topups
Tamil lifetime Free topup Dec-12
Telugu lifetime Free topup Dec-12

Can I replace the "Telugu lifetime Free topup" with "Tamil Super Topup Nov-14" pack? Or should the "Tamil Super Topup Nov-14" be added separately for Rs. 25 pm?

Thanks in advance.

Stark said:
Hi all,

First post in the forum :hello

I am a new ADTV user on South value sports package (@235 pm) and would like to get the Sun life channel.

I have below 2 lifetime free topups
Tamil lifetime Free topup Dec-12
Telugu lifetime Free topup Dec-12

Can I replace the "Telugu lifetime Free topup" with "Tamil Super Topup Nov-14" pack? Or should the "Tamil Super Topup Nov-14" be added separately for Rs. 25 pm?

Thanks in advance.

hi stark welcome to our dreamdth forum :hello.you can replace above both tamil life time free topup-13 & telugu life time free topup-13 with tamil and telugu super life time free topups.you will get all tamil and telugu channels.no need to add separate addons.;) :tup

you call cc,they will change tamil lifetime to tamil super lifetime with free of cost,I also did same thing

deepu darling said:
hi stark welcome to our dreamdth forum :hello.you can replace above both tamil life time free topup-13 & telugu life time free topup-13 with tamil and telugu super life time free topups.you will get all tamil and telugu channels.no need to add separate addons.;) :tup

divakar_mba said:
you call cc,they will change tamil lifetime to tamil super lifetime with free of cost,I also did same thing

Thanks a lot for your quick responses :)

Just spoke to CC, they are going to ask the backend team to do it and asked me to wait for sometime.

BTB stumbled upon this forum recently and it is excellent with rapid updates. Keep up the great work people, love it :tup

Stark said:

Just spoke to CC, they are going to ask the backend team to do it and asked me to wait for sometime.

BTB stumbled upon this forum recently and it is excellent with rapid updates. Keep up the great work people, love it :tup

Good one bro.:hello
Keep posting.:tup

Stark said:

:tup :tup

Yesterday I contacted CC for activating sun Life. Though I am South Max + 21 HD customer, the lady who attended me said that Sun Life is not added in Packs, and It requires Rs 20 as monthly subscription.
Which is correct?

mpvelu said:
Yesterday I contacted CC for activating sun Life. Though I am South Max + 21 HD customer, the lady who attended me said that Sun Life is not added in Packs, and It requires Rs 20 as monthly subscription.
Which is correct?

maheswaran said:
What ur telling is right. They have not added in any pack.

Sun Life also added in Tamil Topup of Rs.25 pm.:s
& this topup is free from South Value Sports pack onwards in regional zone.:tup

Re: RE: sun life added in tamil top up

Stark said:

If you add Telugu super life time free top up and Tamil super life time free top up, you will only get some channels from both the languages. If you need all the channels from Tamil, you need to have All south life time free top up and Tamil super life time free top up. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom