sun life added in tamil top up

• Thread starter Thread starter shriram
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 104
  • Views Views: Views 11,500
ilikered said:
I just changed my package to South value prime Gemini TV 23 HD Standard @410 per month. I was on South value sports Gemini 19 HD@400 per month. After this change, I lost my Telugu Super life time free top up and they have automatically added Telugu life time free top up Dec 12.

When I called cc, they are saying the Telugu super life time free top up isn't shown in the eligible top ups list. I lost all the new telugu channels now, which includes Maa Gold, Khushi TV and Gemini life. I'm following up with nodal officer now.

i think telugu2 foc provisioning not added on ur accout.if u want maa gold on ur acct than ask cc to activate telugu2 life time in to ur account.

i have facing same problem with cc.even nodal offcier also not resolved ths issue.

UJS said:
South Value Sports Ent 7HD Standard Jul-14@ Rs. 310 pm *
with two free topups:
Malayalam Super Lifetime Free TOPUP Sep-14
Tamil Super Lifetime Free TOPUP Nov-14

Ok thanks bro.:ohya
But, My suggestion is that you should go for New South Value Sports Pack Ent 7 HD.:hello
it will give two addons free of cost.:ohya
price may be different.:'(

ilikered said:
I just changed my package to South value prime Gemini TV 23 HD Standard @410 per month. I was on South value sports Gemini 19 HD@400 per month. After this change, I lost my Telugu Super life time free top up and they have automatically added Telugu life time free top up Dec 12.

When I called cc, they are saying the Telugu super life time free top up isn't shown in the eligible top ups list. I lost all the new telugu channels now, which includes Maa Gold, Khushi TV and Gemini life. I'm following up with nodal officer now.

You need to acivate Telugu Topup for Rs.15 separately.:ohya
Its not applicable free of cost for this pack.:no
even you go near Nodal officer.

shubham123 said:
You need to acivate Telugu Topup for Rs.15 separately.:ohya
Its not applicable free of cost for this pack.:no
even you go near Nodal officer.

shubham bro telugu topup cost is rs25/month.check it .

Nodal officer called me back. He said right now these top ups are undergoing changes and that's the reason they couldn't find the super life time free top up. He gave me a temporary solution by activating Telugu Super Top Up@25 rupees but they will credit the amount in my account. Next month it'll become free. I'll update once this is done.

ilikered said:
Nodal officer called me back. He said right now these top ups are undergoing changes and that's the reason they couldn't find the super life time free top up. He gave me a temporary solution by activating Telugu Super Top Up@25 rupees but they will credit the amount in my account. Next month it'll become free. I'll update once this is done.

means you will get Rs.25 every month for this topup?:huh
South Max Pack should be @ Rs.180 with Two addons free like Tata sky.:ohya

ilikered said:

nise info.so it will become free from next month.

Back
Top Bottom