Breaking Sun Network NTO 2.0 RIO

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 73
  • Views Views: Views 14,097
May Be No Bro!

Moreover TRAI Rule Also Don't Allow!
Which TRAI rule?

I don't think there is any rule preventing a DTH operator providing a channel as Ala-Carte free to its customers.
The SUN Info channels are not part of any bouquets or packs either.

Which TRAI rule?

I don't think there is any rule preventing a DTH operator providing a channel as Ala-Carte free to its customers.
The SUN Info channels are not part of any bouquets or packs either.

That's Illegal Claims Airtel Team ( Providing Live Feed )

They Gonna Complain To TRAI Very Soon!

They Can't Give An Aa-La-Karte Channel For Free

Last edited:
That's Illegal Claims Airtel Team ( Providing Live Feed )

They Gonna Complain To TRAI Very Soon!

They Can't Give An Aa-La-Karte Channel For Free

They can complain to TRAI if any TRAI rule/guideline is violated.
I don't think there is a TRAI rule saying that a DTH provider should not give a channel to their subscribers for free or at a reduced cost, as long as it is not bundled.

Airtel can better to Competition Commission Of India, claiming this to be an unfair practice.

They can complain to TRAI if any TRAI rule/guideline is violated.
I don't think there is a TRAI rule saying that a DTH provider should not give a channel to their subscribers for free or at a reduced cost, as long as it is not bundled.

Airtel can better to Competition Commission Of India, claiming this to be an unfair practice.
There is no problem...as it is from their parent network they have advantage...they are not telecasting in original slot it is a mirror slot with different name just like +1 service in tatasky

₹29.5 including Gst.
Why not popular channel prices increased suntv,sd, hd,vijay tv sd ,hd,zee tamil hd,star sports 1,sd,hd,star sports 1tamil sd ,hd,star sports select 1sd,hd,star movies hd,ten1sd,hd, ten2sd,hd,ten4hd,six sd,hd,Sony sd,hd,sab sd,hd,star plus sd,hd channels alacarte prices not reduce?

Guys, as per NTO 2.O, distributers can able to add high price channels in their packages (like Dth and cable companies)?, i means above 12 rs channels.

Above ₹12 channel can only be selected as ala carte and cannot be part of Distributor and Broadcaster packs

Back
Top Bottom