Sun tv,ktv,gemini and sun music HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is fake news ... sun network wont give this channels to any DTH provider

don't push this thread regularly,wait till November first week.That is the max time.

I think is to be added in adtv ... thats the reason adtv not adding any HD..

mano0114 said:
Guys believe me they are on the process of adding these Tamil hd channels soon. my news was true!!! keep on check!! i will give u exact date soon as possible once my dealer informs me who is working in AIrtel dth
Is it will add tonight??
Tomorrow is November 1st

jayanji said:
Is it will add tonight??
Tomorrow is November 1st

We all are waiting for tonight ! But, whether SUN HD channels will be added, remains to be seen. :sp

Tonight may be the big night, we are all thinking abt ! Diwali is on sunday, ppl working in airtel, wud also want their weekend off.. so tonight is the most appropriate time for channel additions. :lol

I called the Airtel CC to get another connection(Multiconnection - Airtel Digitial HD Settop box) today. Previously the monthly subscription fee for new HD connection was 200 rupees, but now they had informed me that the rate has changed and it is 225 rupees.

May be the reason behind increasing the monthly subscription fees would be adding some new HD channels.

Need to wait and watch.

I have my doubts, as unless the ADTV is in negotiations with Broadcasters, it would be difficult to add channel over night !!! I do seriously hope that its not only for South HD channel addition.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock