Sun tv,ktv,gemini and sun music HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe they are dropped or postponed the plan.
Diwali is the best occasion to add these channels,
Instead they just added Mtunes HD

Dunno about SUN HD channels but yes SWP HD coming soon on ADTV... :)
Confirmed... 100% by December... :):)

& What about HBO channels HD feed ???:huh:huh

Not on Airtel mind.

Reason: Not many HD users are demanding it.
Can be added if 50 or more people demand and are ready to pay for them...
If we really wanted we can send a combine mail to Airtel and they will surely add it..

I am With you on this, tell me what needs to be done ???

Well bro what I got from my sources is If and only if HD customers at least more than 50 show interest HD it will be added. Otherwise till now only SWP HD is confirmed by December.

HBO Premium HD channels will only come if customers demand.

If all Airtel members here show interest and somehow we can send a mail to Airtel mentioning we are ready to pay for them it will come by December as well.

All who interested must tell this to Airtel as a combined mail

Honestly, mailing individually will not put any pressure on them.

ADTV should take note of individual customer emails about adding channels as customers are showing interest in the channel that means they may also be willing to pay for channels.
Sending a combined email is difficult as one need to gather email ids of many willing customers. Creating a public poll may be another alternative but again ADTV should listen...

You may be right...

But as you know the problem that I see with individual mail is the response they can give is not many interested in HD feeds or willing to pay for it.

Do we have a answer at that point of time? Even if we do it won't do any good that is what I think.

As we all need many channels from ADTV and if we send a combine mail they have no excuse to make but to give a straight forward response which we all wanted..

Every time I ask them about HBO HD the answer I get is SWP HD demand is coming to us and customers are willing to pay for the channel so we will be adding it by December.

If our combine list of channels and interested users are sent they will surely add. As the answer from then when I asked for HBO channels is no one is demanding and willing to pay for it so thin or no chances at all...

Make a decision and we can really do this and put pressure on them and I know many of us would agree.

My funda is don't give Airtel a chance to add crap channels instead force them to add channels that we are willing to pay for..

Decision is our why we make it right and in return we might get our channels added soon... :):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock