Sun tv,ktv,gemini and sun music HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno but when I asked Airtel Presence on HBO Premium HD they said they are in talks with the broadcasters as channels demand high.

Now its more than 2 months dunno what kind of negotiations they wanted to pull off.

I have a strong feeling HBO might have refused Airtel to Carry these channels..

No relation between new HD channel and increase in HD multi TV connection.

Mostly adtv trying to compensate by reducing HD stb price.

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0

destinyawaits said:
Dunno but when I asked Airtel Presence on HBO Premium HD they said they are in talks with the broadcasters as channels demand high.

Now its more than 2 months dunno what kind of negotiations they wanted to pull off.

I have a strong feeling HBO might have refused Airtel to Carry these channels..
Airtel 2 tp allocation postponed to December. so we can expect some more channels between.

people said:
Airtel 2 tp allocation postponed to December. so we can expect some more channels between.

2 Tps !! :skd
They had only 1 TP left.

@ People Bro, you mean to say Airtel to get t New TP by Dec'13..... Kindly confirm !!!

If no tp, then no new channel at least for 1 month

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0

when they ll added in ADTV.. pls post to cc.. to add this channel

What Mano? today is Nov 1st.. but no tamil HD channels in airtel.... please dont spread fake news...

dinesh6121 said:
What Mano? today is Nov 1st.. but no tamil HD channels in airtel.... please dont spread fake news...

bro he said nov 11 only

Duke said:
@ People Bro, you mean to say Airtel to get t New TP by Dec'13..... Kindly confirm !!!
Yes brother :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock