Sun tv,ktv,gemini and sun music HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday night the addition will happen if the news is true.. So we get the clear picture of channels addition by 12 November.. :)

Yeah.. and 12th Nov, the thread will be closed, without any grace days, if channels are not added :p
Already, this thread is running for months... :u

As per some sr. members comments & thread starter's silence , this thread can be closed.
Sun net work is not ready to give their prime channels to any other dth as of now.

jayanji said:
As per some sr. members comments & thread starter's silence , this thread can be closed.
Sun net work is not ready to give their prime channels to any other dth as of now.

Now that we have waited for 6 months, we shud wait for another 2 days, and then put a closure to dis thread. :)

This is an absolutely fake news. Sun TV HD, Sun Music HD, KTV HD, Gemini TV HD exclusive channels of Sun Direct DTH Service. These channels sun wont be giving to any other dth as then their own dth will suffer...............

The thread starter seems not having any comments though he is a frequent visitor of the forum...

That means, the news is not true... I think we can now close the thread...

personal comments is not good in here Sadiq bro.

people said:
personal comments is not good in here Sadiq bro.

No personal comments bro. I am telling the fact. If something is there, as the thread started he could have posted here. So that I am telling it is better to close the thread...

i am not telling about closing thread.

Sorry Off topic, but how to know which member visited the forum & how to see the log....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock