Sun tv,ktv,gemini and sun music HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Along with HBO HD channels , we can also ask for Life OK HD and Travel XP HD. So friend, i think on new thread should be started for this rather then continuing here in Sun TV thread.

Apart from HBO Premium HD channels.

I can vouch for

Life OK HD,
Fox Traveller HD,
Romedy Now or Romedy Now +,

As I can see many are interested in HBO premium HD channels and as per Airtel they don't have any request on HBO Premium HD channels. What I say is we make this fast as possible and write a combine mail to them with all the channels that we are willing to pay for them and get them added otherwise all crap channels addition will happen.

Time to tell Airtel what the customers wanted... Joining Hands..:):)

Another better way would be to send the request in behalf of all the members who are already paying for SD feed of HBO channels for them it would be easier to convince ADTV for subscription of HD channels with only 20 Rs. additional pay.....

True.. But I still don't know who all are interested and ready to pay.. Pls how can we send a combine mail to Airtel...

pls help here everyone with the idea.. How we do it and do it fast as possible....

HD channels like Sun Music/HBO/SWP etc. are required.
We can see that many wants these channels & willing to pay. ADTV should be aware of this & accordingly plan their ch addition. ADTV can get some idea from customer response & should atleast send feelers something like TS.
HD arena is stiil in nascent stage & growing, thats why all these problems. Once viewers are hooked to watch HD then they will continue thus increasing arpu as I think arpu is high for HD customers
Anyway its upto ADTV to decide their own policy for ch addition. We can only push for the same.

Airtel HD addition only depends tatasky.so people better you are force tatasky to add more HD channels ;)

ya...now TS is driving the game...So push for TS ch addition....;)

Hello friends.. This thread is related with addition of Sun HD channels.. so write your views about sun hd channels only.... For other HD channels, you create separate thread and write...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock