Breaking Sun TV plans to convert Sun Life as second Tamil GEC from 7th October

• Thread starter Thread starter Viki
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 440
  • Views Views: Views 79,456
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think I'm expressing my points to get endorsement , you're WRONG. I have put down all my points. Accept it or not; it's none of my business. If you wanna prove me wrong, you should come up with something reasonable, at least a fact. I explained how sun attained this position which cannot be denied. If you wanna deny, come with some facts. Not this physical space thing. It's funny and childish.

I'll come by what you say then when no one fully accepted youre right why should I prove you wrong,

Youre just trying to prove yourself right that's what I could say.

Last edited:
Better stop everyone for a single channel launch why this much of hype , if sun launch a channel as a audience we can't get anything other then time pass. I am laughed like anything by seeing this 36 page thread omg.
Every TV channel thinks audience as a fool better grow up guys.

That's enough. Stop fighting!!!
Now, everyone should back on topic.
Someone please post Sun Life's new logo in blue colour.

I'll come by what you say the when no one fully accepted youre right why should I prove you wrong,

Youre just trying to prove yourself right that's what I could say.
I don't want to know whatever idiocy you think. Better keep with you. It'll remain in trash.

I don't want to know whatever idiocy you think. Better keep with you. It'll remain in trash.

I dont want to say anything to you just saying you're thinking you're the only rationale others are id*ots.

I'm not of that attitude and I'm feeling very good about that.

Better stop everyone for a single channel launch why this much of hype , if sun launch a channel as a audience we can't get anything other then time pass. I am laughed like anything by seeing this 36 page thread omg.
Every TV channel thinks audience as a fool better grow up guys.
Well said bro

Ok guys,

That's enough for today. Temporarily locking this thread, will reopen tomorrow. Come fresh and stay on topic when it's open again. Next off topic poster in this thread will be banned without warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom