Breaking Sun TV plans to convert Sun Life as second Tamil GEC from 7th October

• Thread starter Thread starter Viki
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 440
  • Views Views: Views 79,456
Status
Not open for further replies.
What reallity Zee & Star struggling to conquer Tamil Tv market even after decades of fight and that's really a very hard reallity to digest
Puke the obsession of sun out. It will heal you from dying, maybe

Stop @rishuboy bro. Why You Make This Thread Fully Out Of Topic And Create Arguement.

Last edited:
Stop @rishuboy bro. Why You Make This Thread Fully Out Of Topic And Create Arguement.
I am nobody, bound to no region and language, neither religion. This thread was made as tamils in this thread vs non tamils from which it has travelled further, and now I'm being blamed for making it fall out of line. I didn't start it. When the racist, illogocial, arbitrary comments flood, I cannot keep my rationale dormant .

Somebody here arguing regarding Sun TV, but what Iam right now doing is watching Maya on Sun TV.
Will watch Kalayana Veedu, Nayagi, Azhagu, Nandhini, Vani Rani, Priyamanaval and valli upto 11:00 PM today.:lol::cheers:

Last edited:
Somebody here arguing regarding Sun TV, but Iam right now watching Maya on Sun TV.
Will watch Kalayana Veedu, Nayagi, Azhagu, Nandhini, Vani Rani, Priyamanaval and valli upto 11:00 PM today.:lol::cheers:

Someone told who will watch Batcha now , if it is telecasted in TV.

I watched Mr Bharath (1985 Movie) today in Kalaingar TV for the n th time.

Last edited:
Somebody here arguing regarding Sun TV, but what Iam right now doing is watching Maya on Sun TV.
Is this GD Thread ??

Is this GD Thread ??
No..Iam just describing the thing..what Iam right now trying to say is Iam just browsing and reading this thread by watching Sun TV. Do you know how it feels? It feels like good and also funny

Last edited:
I am nobody, bound to no region and language, neither religion. This thread was made as tamils in this thread vs non tamils from which it has travelled further, and now I'm being blamed for making it fall out of line. I didn't start it. When the racist, illogocial, arbitrary comments flood, I cannot keep my rationale dormant .

Shouting Sun Monopoly cant qualify you as a rationale being you have to take into consideration the views of those who live in Tamilnadu before hardly believing as you do now.

Except that member with profile name id and somewhere only in few comments jagan bro nobody accepted your point of view but just like that you talk very loosely and hardly against a well known tv network and expect all to be on your side on every aspects completely, you have to give a thought and consider that views of others even if you dont find it wise, that forms the bedrock of rationallity.

Last edited:
BTW coming to the point, Sun Life soon will go to second or third place once it gets launched.

Even when Sun life is classic channel it came to 5 th place many times. This one thread is just a example.

DDF Exclusive - BARC TRP | Week 30

Shouting Sun Monopoly cant qualify you as a rationale being you have to take into consideration the views of those who live in Tamilnadu before hardly believing as you do now.

Except that member with profile name id and somewhere only in few comments jagan bro nobody accepted your point of view but just like that you talk very loosely and hardly against a well known tv network and expect all to be on your side on every aspects completely, you have to give a thought and consider that views of others even if you dont find it wise, that forms the bedrock of rationallity.
If you think I'm expressing my points to get endorsement , you're WRONG. I have put down all my points. Accept it or not; it's none of my business. If you wanna prove me wrong, you should come up with something reasonable, at least a fact. I explained how sun attained this position which cannot be denied. If you wanna deny, come with some facts. Not this physical space thing. It's funny and childish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom