Sun Tv to launch English Kids Channel soon

murugan14

Reaction score
Sun Tv is planning to launch a English kids channel soon. read kavita jaubin ( head of sun tv kids channels) interview below.

Jaubin says that as of now, the network only has one property involved named Happy Kids, which is an animated series launched for the Kerala market. She reveals that there are plans to launch an English channel for which it has also started buying rights.

Source : Sun TV bullish on dubbed international content for kids

First sun tv look for own trp in tamil.They can launch kids channel later :D

How to get Cartoon rights...??? I m sure Disney , Cartoon network and Nickelodeon never giving cartoon right to sun network

Bro they are still no.1 these trp drops are just because bigg boss first week also Vijay awards in long term it doesn't gonna bother.

How to get Cartoon rights...??? I m sure Disney , Cartoon network and Nickelodeon never giving cartoon right to sun network
It is not easy to get best cartoon serieses, Because English channels are international players and have their own production houses. Sun have to go for tieup with international production houses.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock