Sunday super sale 4/12/2016

• Thread starter Thread starter deemah786
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 52
  • Views Views: Views 5,666
yesterday i subscribed to this offer but they deducting daily basis rupees..

sandeep j said:
yesterday i subscribed to this offer but they deducting daily basis rupees..

I think you are correct. They forgot to make it 30 day free and the topup is deducting DBR from day 1. Hope they fix it and luckily I have not added it yet. Airtel  is too sloppy these days.  :s

iphifi said:
I think you are correct. They forgot to make it 30 day free and the topup is deducting DBR from day 1. Hope they fix it and luckily I have not added it yet. Airtel  is too sloppy these days.  :s

I ve raised a complaint regarding this thro app but airtel guys are too dumb to understand the issue & gave a formal reply like it's active in my account. And after 30 days Rs 1.5/day will be deducted & so on. I don't know what to do.

deemah786 said:
I ve raised a complaint regarding this thro app but airtel guys are too dumb to understand the issue & gave a formal reply like it's active in my account. And after 30 days Rs 1.5/day will be deducted & so on. I don't know what to do.
Call Nodal bro... I use Nodal like CC...

deemah786 said:

Only option is to remove it. Force them to remove it if it doesn't remove from selfcare.
Even if they fix the topup for future subscribers there is no guarantee that already subscribed user will get the free days.
Anyway once many people complaint Airtel will be forced to act.

Edit: BTW to check if Airtel has given free days or not check if validity date has changed. I am unable to test this as I have not added it. But the original topup data shows it was created without 30 day free.

iphifi said:
Only option is to remove it. Force them to remove it if it doesn't remove from selfcare.
Even if they fix the topup for future subscribers there is no guarantee that already subscribed user will get the free days.
Anyway once many people complaint Airtel will be forced to act.

Edit: BTW to check if Airtel has given free days or not check if validity date has changed. I am unable to test this as I have not added it. But the original topup data shows it was created without 30 day free.

ok bro. No use in complaint thro app, self care also does t work. only option is thro call & deactivate. I don't know how to make them understand this issue.

deemah786 said:
ok bro. No use in complaint thro app, self care also does t work. only option is thro call & deactivate. I don't know how to make them understand this issue.

Just tell them it's not free for 30 days as claimed in offer and tell them it's deducting money before 30 days.

deemah786 said:

Dont tell all the stories to them bro .. Just tell the topup name and asked to deactivate .. Then wait for they reply then react according to them .. Told to them topup was activate w/o my (your) knowledge then they will raise a complaint and pblm may get ressolve :) .. We can lie for gud thing :) ..

Back
Top Bottom