Sunday super sale 4/12/2016

• Thread starter Thread starter deemah786
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 52
  • Views Views: Views 5,666
iphifi said:
They have withdrawn this topup and created a new one with 35 day free and DBR thereafter:

SMS ADD TOPUP5811 to 54325

I have subscribed to this replacement pack most likely it will be done automatically for those who subscribed the other one
dnWIsfZ.jpg

is this the same Infotainment 3 HD top up bro?where you find this top up bro? it have nt been added to me yet so far?

deemah786 said:
is this the same Infotainment 3 HD top up bro?

Same offer but different topup. Fixed version I think. No problem so far for me after activating.

iphifi said:
Same offer but different topup. Fixed version I think. No problem so far for me after activating.

where you find this top up bro? I ve subscribed to old top up, that deactivated, new top up also not added yet to my account?

deemah786 said:
where you find this top up bro? I ve subscribed to old top up, that deactivated, new top up also not added yet to my account?

Ask cc to activate, they might solve your problem.

iphifi said:
They have withdrawn this topup and created a new one with 35 day free and DBR thereafter:

SMS ADD TOPUP5811 to 54325

I have subscribed to this replacement pack most likely it will be done automatically for those who subscribed the other one
dnWIsfZ.jpg

I deactive this offer on same day, Can i subscribe this offer agan with no extra cost

Navneet Kumar said:
I deactive this offer on same day, Can i subscribe this offer agan with no extra cost

I took a risk and subscribed this new pack. You can do if you want. Initial cost is zero as this is replacement pack and after 35 days Rs.1.5 will be charged. If you have any doubts ask cc if this offer has been fixed.

EDIT: If you are calling cc ask them to activate "SSS Info HD" or "SSS - Dec 2016"

iphifi said:
Ask cc to activate, they might solve your problem.

SSS Dec-16 topup is reflecting in my account. It's done automatically to all who ve already subscribed to this top up as posted by you bro in previous post.

iphifi said:
I took a risk and subscribed this new pack. You can do if you want. Initial cost is zero as this is replacement pack and after 35 days Rs.1.5 will be charged. If you have any doubts ask cc if this offer has been fixed.

EDIT: If you are calling cc ask them to activate "SSS Info HD" or "SSS - Dec 2016"

C.c told me these type no offer available wait for next sunday

Back
Top Bottom