Sunday super sale 4/12/2016

• Thread starter Thread starter deemah786
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 52
  • Views Views: Views 5,666
This offer is only for a sunday, The topup name is also sunday super sale please don't active this offer after ya before sunday

Navneet Kumar said:
This offer is only for a sunday, The topup name is also sunday super sale please don't active this offer after ya before sunday

Sunday sale 30 days are counted from the day of activation (not a fixed date).
So in this case they have either changed policy (as you are saying) or it's a bug.
If it's a bug and Airtel engineer does not fix it then even if we activate tomorrow the issue will persist.

6e41fdaca4bdbad4ec6d4360b4d24167.jpg

Men will be always men... Airtel will be always Airtel... They can't do anything right....

Today i active sunday super sale offer but he charges me to 1.5 r.s D.B.R total 45p/m, I think some error in today sunday super sale offer, anyone faceing this problum

Navneet Kumar said:
Today i active sunday super sale offer but he charges me to 1.5 r.s D.B.R total 45p/m, I think some error in today sunday super sale offer, anyone faceing this problum
Everyone i guess bro... See ip Bros response

Navneet Kumar said:

Thats what every one is talking, it's not like you have to activate only on Sunday. Any day you can activate this. This top up is with bug. You have to raise complaint to solve this issue. I ve already done complaint after several attempts to make them understand. They said they ll forward it to concern department & get back to me.

Anyone tried to activate through missed call and checked :huh ..

Back
Top Bottom