Sundirect Negative & Positive side

• Thread starter MAHI
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 5,615
Sun total selfish company. tamil people know who are they? and how they start this sun group... we are ashame to have this fraud company in our city... qa

Rkkaundal said:
What the hell is JGLMMLQNRSQ?

This code is satelite info.I am called cc in sundirect purchasing time.I am tell the issue.But this issue available life time.This is satelite info.All dth showing this problem.Watch channels this code showing.This code is changing not possible.

In videocon d2h,there is also code appears,but in d2h you can change channels during that interval,and in sun direct you can't do anything,cant change the channels,cant change the volume,u can just wait for that logo to disappear..

Rkkaundal said:
In videocon d2h,there is also code appears,but in d2h you can change channels during that interval,and in sun direct you can't do anything,cant change the channels,cant change the volume,u can just wait for that logo to disappear..

Mr.Rkkaundal that code is channel code.Dth code is not changing channels.

That is not channel code ,it appears on all channels,i think u commented without checking it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock