Surya action Showing new movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikhil3

Contributor
Reaction score
The channel surya action only showed 8or to 10 Malayalam movies from its launch in 2012 but today i noticed that the channel showing new movies that is not included in the old 8or10 movies do anybody noticed it

I think Sundirect losing customers in kerala also so they are playing new movies in Surya action

Yes Sahil bro.I am noticed some another movies telecasting SURYA ACTION.

Broz surya action plays 6 or 7 movies for a year. They repeatedly telecast those 6 or 7. When they launch they telecast movies like daddycool. Etc. Aftr 1 year they changed the movie list. It include dhruvam. Maandhrikam etc. Again aftr one year they changed the movies frm last 2 or 3 days. It incude chekavan. Phantom pailee etc. So they telecast the 6 or 7 movies for the next whole year. Very boaring. So please try to changr movies atleast in weekly basis. Or pls shutdown the channel

Sahil Nikhil said:
The channel surya action only showed 8or to 10 Malayalam movies from its launch in 2012 but today i noticed that the channel showing new movies that is not included in the old 8or10 movies do anybody noticed it

@Sahil Nikhil Bro,Please don't provide fake news & sun action & surya action provide old movies only & also 5 movies, 2 times telescating & please don't create thread for this type of news & u can continue in sundirect genral discussion thread

General Discussions about Sun Direct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock