Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

The question should be, will she even come for a cameo role or it's just to gain TRP in the name of her comeback like they did many times in the past? 😒
That's also True..
But this time I think she will do cameo role.
She will go back

Even if you watch some episodes. Jethalal is straight up moron. I was watching the painting episode. Not only he made Gokuldham Society breach a legally binded contract with the painting company. They made him portray as a villian. Jethalal is always shown as some good ethical business man. Yet, he was trying to eat into profits of an another businessman to get rid of his paints while his friend Taarak Mehta who happens to be even more ethical then him defending him for this.

Growing up. I am realising this show being that Ramadhir Singh meme. Makers are the only one having the last laugh here. They were selling us something from the very beginning. We were blindly buying it.

TMKOC enters in top 5 tv show (Week 47) again with 1.9 TRP points at 4th position.

Glimpses of old episodes in 16:9 aspect ratio! It's Jethalal who is thinking about Daya in 16:9.

PetwaZT.jpg

WI88GxJ.jpg
9GSP1xW.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock